X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alluprbdy
    Vet
    • Oct 2011

Decided to shrink

For a while I was in this become HUGE mentality and about a year ago was on a very heavy cycle of 1g test, 100mg drol, 600mg deca, 10iu gh, 8iu pwo slin and was on my way to 230 I think no issue, got up to a lean 218lbs (5'8") and still had a tight ass waist, not visible abs but very flat stomach. I came off that when my house was robbed which affected my hgh budget at the time, but continued bulking without gh and slin and ended up at 220 but not as lean as I was at 218. Then I just had a moment I guess and went thru all my pics over the years of my body since I document them all pretty much so I have pics from 153lbs all the way as heavy as 220lbs and just was looking for which looked the best on me. I loved the way I looked in the low-mid 180s and its also cake for me to maintain on normal ass food like cereal for breakfast, pbj, shit like that since its very mature muscle maybe...I dunno maybe reaching on why but either way it is cake to hold 180s for me with little diet effort at all. Here is a pic from this weekend sitting at a nice and lean 185lbs here. I have been as low as 181 over past couple weeks but didnt get a pic as it was only a few days then I had a hardcore food binge that took that away...Watcha think fellas
    Attached Files
    Last edited by alluprbdy; 07-02-2013, 09:38 AM.
    R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
    R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK
  • Thate
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

As I get older I get more comfortable with the 190-200lbs range.

I'm still ripped and bigger than most, less eating, save money on gear/food, and I just feel healthier.

Do what makes you happy bro.

Comment

• millenium girl
      • Apr 2006

I see abs ...... and great tattoos!
      Don't forget to join
      http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
      http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• willi
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

I think you are on the right track. I was 247 and got put on a "clean diet" that at first had no carbs then recently carbs were added in but only 65g's immediately after workouts. Im at 207 at 8% bf. The look is a good look! Nobody ever asked me for advice at 247...now alot do. Lots of big changes...all of them pretty good.

Comment

• beast
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

I would do the same if I quit trying to be big. I would rest between 180-190 and look like a crossfit super star! One thing about cutting for shows is I sleep better, snore less, more flexible, happier, more energy etc. One day I will say enough but not yet. Props for doing it!
          Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• clutchitalian
            • Sep 2011

Looks good bro....im sittin at around 185-190 right now its where i feel comfortable.................

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

pretty damn lean bro

Comment

• alluprbdy
                Vet
                • Oct 2011

Thanks guys, I feel better and look much more aesthetically pleasing at 185 than 215-220, and of course not worrying about getting my calories in is nice.
                R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• small-guy
                  Vet
                  • Apr 2011

Look good bro but i dont like the small look. (ME)
                  U dont have to be on Gh at high ius in order to achieve the big look/lean look.. Fix your diet and grow..
                  that tats, looks a ninja turtle on a skateboard LOL

Comment

• alluprbdy
                    Vet
                    • Oct 2011

lol ya bro that kinda is what it looks like, gotta love paint. And ya we will see how long I'm happy being small I've done this before just to go back into growth mindset but for now I'm happy with it.
                    R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                    R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• alluprbdy
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2011

and just to clear up any confusion, I was lean when I was 215-220. Not as lean, but I'm OCD over my waistline to a fault so I always am in good shape I dont do the get fat thing for bulking...
                      R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                      R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by alluprbdy
                        and just to clear up any confusion, I was lean when I was 215-220. Not as lean, but I'm OCD over my waistline to a fault so I always am in good shape I dont do the get fat thing for bulking...
                        You working legs yet?

Comment

• alluprbdy
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2011

lol, I do legs! I have done legs since I matured and got out of HS. I just genetically have terrible calves
                          R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                          R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• Jumperz
                            Vet
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by alluprbdy
                            lol, I do legs! I have done legs since I matured and got out of HS. I just genetically have terrible calves
                            I hear u on the calves bro. There strong as hell but just look like little bishes calves haha

Comment

• alluprbdy
                              Vet
                              • Oct 2011

Whats funny is I just thought about going back on gh last night and I'm already thinking about getting back into it..haha I'm a mess.....Either way I've gotten the summer off from obsessing.
                              R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                              R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

Working...