500 mcg DAC 2x/w
    200 mcg GHRP2 morning
    200 mcg GHRP2 before bed

Comment

• conrad

How long have you been using it like that? Curious to see your feedback

Comment

• Glycomann

I've been using peps for about 5 years. IMHO they also make steroids work better when you are over 50.

Comment

• Glycomann

I also love IGF-1 LR3 when it's real or not degraded.

Comment

• clutchitalian
            • Sep 2011

ive always been intrigued by peptides especially igf-1 and ghrp-2 and 6....whats the benefits????

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by clutchitalian
              ive always been intrigued by peptides especially igf-1 and ghrp-2 and 6....whats the benefits????
              They are subtle. Looking at pics a couple years into it my wife realized I looked younger than I did 5 years before so being in shape all my life and peps basically being the main diff I have to say over time they helped. I get more out of AAS as well probably because my IGF-1 is lower like most older men. So I get a coiple spikes every day and it helps. If I really pound them it's more like a noticable amount of decent GH. But really the CJCs and GHRPs are mild GH enhancers so you get those benefits but without the sides. After a layoff I get the carple tunnel bit and crackly wrists but it goes away. LR3 leans me out and I use it when on a physiological dose of test adn it works great to keep me drier and leaner and utilize nutrition better. Those are my main stays.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                • Sep 2011

so its a longer run with slow gains and benefits....sounds more like they make aas work better and is kind of a low dose of gh and a fountain of youth..........

Comment

• Glycomann

Well fugg... I tell people I have a 31 year old son and people shit themselves and tell me I look 10 years younger than I am. So whatever. I'm just keep doing what I'm doing. Now if I was just a little leaner and a little more muscular. I don't really push the limits by pounding any compounds. Maybe that makdes a difference. Plus I take time off.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                    • Sep 2011

hey if it works thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• HDH
                      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Glycomann
                      I also love IGF-1 LR3 when it's real or not degraded.
                      How do you run it when you do?

H

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by HDH
                        How do you run it when you do?

H
                        50-100 mcg a day usually dosed in the morning with 100-200 mcg GHRP-2 morning and night.

Comment

• HDH
                          • Jun 2015

Thanks man.

H

Comment

• conrad

Originally posted by Glycomann
                            They are subtle. Looking at pics a couple years into it my wife realized I looked younger than I did 5 years before so being in shape all my life and peps basically being the main diff I have to say over time they helped. I get more out of AAS as well probably because my IGF-1 is lower like most older men. So I get a coiple spikes every day and it helps. If I really pound them it's more like a noticable amount of decent GH. But really the CJCs and GHRPs are mild GH enhancers so you get those benefits but without the sides. After a layoff I get the carple tunnel bit and crackly wrists but it goes away. LR3 leans me out and I use it when on a physiological dose of test adn it works great to keep me drier and leaner and utilize nutrition better. Those are my main stays.
                            Thats good to hear and is the same benefits that myself and clients gets. Its a good product.
                            Originally posted by clutchitalian
                            so its a longer run with slow gains and benefits....sounds more like they make aas work better and is kind of a low dose of gh and a fountain of youth..........
                            A lot of people use peptides i.l.o GH because of the cost for GH. Its all about he GH pulse and taking advantage of it.

Comment

Working...