Peptide Questions and Answers with Glycomann

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann

Originally posted by Starman
    Goals are maintaining a 60 year old body at a 45 year old level and making any cellular repairs and chemical adjustments in range of current science and budget that benefit that goal.
    Is there a question there? My personal rat protocol is

Test E/C 150 mg/w
    GHRP-2 100 mcg 2x/d morning and before bed

You can add CJC1295 DAC 500-1000 mcg 2x/w 3 months on 3 months off. I like the peptides better than GH because they work with your body and produce a GH pattern that is closer to the natural release and if you are interested in restoring an aging body to a more youthful state I think that is an inportant thing to consider. 150 mg/w is an average/common dose that gets the average/common male into the upper quartile of normal range. Of course for a human one should seek a qualified professional to perform proper blood work to adjust any treatment.
    Last edited by Guest; 01-02-2015, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• mr.zone
      • Aug 2014

Any word on the dosing protocol of AICAR for BF reduction?

Comment

• Glycomann

Do you know what it is and what it does? It was developed to prevent cardiac damage during the aschemia of arrest. It works through a number of mechanisms stemming from regeneration of adenosine. I don't really know the specifics of how it reduces adipose other than that it reduces the amount of insulin receptor. You can probably find a dose protocol on any number of BBing boards. What I generally do to find a range is get to the primary literature and extrapolate from there and start out at 1/2 the dose to test sensitivities.

Comment

• Glycomann

J Lipid Res. 2011 Sep;52(9):1702-11. doi: 10.1194/jlr.M015354. Epub 2011 Jul 7.
          Chronic AMP-kinase activation with AICAR reduces adiposity by remodeling adipocyte metabolism and increasing leptin sensitivity.
          Gaidhu MP1, Frontini A, Hung S, Pistor K, Cinti S, Ceddia RB.
          Author information
          Abstract

This study investigated the effect of chronic AMP-kinase (AMPK) activation with 5-aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide-1-β-D-ribofuranoside (AICAR) on white adipose tissue (WAT) metabolism and the implications for visceral (VC) and subcutaneous (SC) adiposity, whole body-energy homeostasis, and hypothalamic leptin sensitivity. Male Wistar rats received daily single intraperitoneal injections of either saline or AICAR (0.7g/kg body weight) for 4 and 8 weeks and were pair-fed throughout the study. AICAR-treated rats had reduced adiposity with increased mitochondrial density in VC and SC fat pads, which was accompanied by reduced circulating leptin and time-dependent and depot-specific regulation of AMPK phosphorylation and FA oxidation. Interestingly, the anorectic effect to exogenous leptin was more pronounced in AICAR-treated animals than controls. This corresponded to reductions in hypothalamic AMPK phosphorylation and suppressor of cytokine signaling 3 content, whereas signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 phosphorylation was either unchanged or increased at 4 and 8 weeks in AICAR-treated rats. Ambulatory activity and whole-body energy expenditure (EE) were also increased with AICAR treatment. Altogether, chronic AICAR-induced AMPK activation increased WAT oxidative machinery, whole-body EE, and hypothalamic leptin sensitivity. This led to significant reductions in VC and SC adiposity without inducing energy-sparing mechanisms that oppose long-term fat loss.

Comment

• Glycomann

Here is an animal conversion chart.

The above uses a dose of 0.7 g/kg BW. Other animal studies use 200 mg/kg. From the chart divide 200 mg/kg by 6.2 giving 32 mg/kg. Multiply by your kg eg 90 kg x 32 mg/kg = just about 2.9 g/dose. Seems like a fugg ton of stuff to get close to doses needed.

Elite bicyclists use 500 - 1000 mg/d. That is 10 to 20 vials a day.
            Last edited by Guest; 03-14-2015, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• mr.zone
              • Aug 2014

Thanks , I just started researching it, but 10 - 20 bottles a day for the average person would probably break most financially. That would be, if that's what you would need for BF reduction.

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

Glycomann please spoon feed me:

I think I want to add GHRP2. I won't use 6. Years ago I used it and it made me go extremely hypo and also made me fat.

What dose? How often? WhT timing? What other compounds? I don't want to get real complicated especially to start.

Also who do I buy this shit from these days?

When can I add lr3 and at what dose and who has good stuff?

Mouth open ready for spoon...

Comment

• Glycomann

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

I was Srs

Comment

• christoth

Originally posted by water43
                      bro out of all the peps , what will help for my pet bears shoulder ...immflamation ,weakness ,circulation synovial tendonish , painful....I guess its rotary cuff issues that over the years of lifting bench mostly/pressing its gotten where he cant just grunt and bear it ? I just ordered some THYMOSIN BETA 4 from pw , to try it
                      Look into BPC157 the stuff is nothing short of miraculous!
                      200 to 400mcgs per day into the injured area.

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

Hey G...

My rat has been using ghrp2 for about 2 months three times a day and he is bigger stronger and leaner. He is quite a vascular little fucker and looks like he did a couple years ago when he had some good GH. Rat wants more so I got him some CJC1295 with DAC. Should eat take that 2x ew, 1x ew or something else? Dose and timing for optimal results is what rat wants. He want to be bigger. Rat eats a lot more than he used to.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
                          Hey G...

My rat has been using ghrp2 for about 2 months three times a day and he is bigger stronger and leaner. He is quite a vascular little fucker and looks like he did a couple years ago when he had some good GH. Rat wants more so I got him some CJC1295 with DAC. Should eat take that 2x ew, 1x ew or something else? Dose and timing for optimal results is what rat wants. He want to be bigger. Rat eats a lot more than he used to.
                          Yes dose rat 2x a week 500 to 1000 mcg per dose and continue GHRP2. Rat will like.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Darkness
                            Hey G...

Did your rat get those results from the ghrp2 only, or was you giving him some AAS to go with it?

Comment

• jayman
                              Vet
                              • Aug 2013

Glycomann what is the reason for the nuasea after taking a lil too much MT2

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by jayman
                                Glycomann what is the reason for the nuasea after taking a lil too much MT2
                                There are a range of Melanocortin receptors. MC1 is the one that is activated in melanin pathways. There are 4 more MC3 and MC4 stimulation can lead to the anorectic effect, which is that sick feeling and loss of appetite.

Comment

Working...