thanks tattoo for me

Comment

• DADAWG
        Vet
        • May 2004

Originally posted by matbla
        thanks tattoo for me
        dont forget matt . tattoos are forever
        NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• matbla

yes they are want to go with me and hold me down

Comment

• matbla

maybe something like this
            for me one of the tattoo in photo below there are a few or ????? post you tattoo you would like to see on me.
            Attached Files

Comment

• matbla

?????????

Comment

• Thate
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

the one that is anti-drugs is golden, I'd even use the same font you have there.

Comment

• matbla

which one is anti-drugs if your making fun of me stop
                  this is just a fun photo i will not get it
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Thate
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

i don't even see it anymore

Comment

• matbla

that ophotoyou like is the back of my tkd uniform
                      and i put those words on it ,,please do not be stupid i did not want to tel you. i like the board and the member but you act strange to me and i am not getting this for a tattoo it is just a fun photo of a friend hair cut bye keep the help coming from matt blake
                      Attached Files

Comment

• BIGMAMA

I have two. They are both on my back, one on the upper covering most of it and another at the bottom (not a tramp stamp). They upper one is a bit distracting in competion, as it skews the look of my back muscles.

Comment

• BIGMAMA

Originally posted by matbla
                          maybe something like this
                          for me one of the tattoo in photo below there are a few or ????? post you tattoo you would like to see on me.

A tattoo is forever, choose something that 30 years from now you will still be happy with.

Looks like you are in to martial arts so anything that conveys you is the best.

Comment

• Deacon
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2005

I love all of my tattoos - because I choose them for the long term - I dont just get junk stuff but things that mean something to me like Celtic crosses
                            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Cruci
                              Vet
                              • Nov 2006

I keep with my families tradition of tattoos: Swastikas, hitler portraits, ect
                              Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• USNCTT
                                VET
                                • Aug 2006

I just got one last wednesday on my back (shoulder to shoulder) and it currently is itching like a bitch lol

Comment

Working...