• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

Nightsweats explained - I think.

Nightsweats answered - maybe?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ran into an old friend from back on the 80's. I wont go into his detailed qualifications but he used to hang with an up and comer by the name of Jeff Everson and his young trackstar girlfriend named Cory.
    He also waorked out with Mike Quinn in the early 90's - the guy is one of the smartest dudes I ever met when it comes to gear use.

Anyway we were talking about things these days and how much smarter the average user is compared to back in the day. I agreed and then added "If I only knew how to stop nightsweats."
    He sat back and gave me that half assed smile that means "You mean you dont know about nightsweats?"

This is what he went on to explain;
    First he asked me what the cycle was where I had the first nightsweats and I told him - started with d-bol then but for injectables it was test 750 mgs weekly, EQ 600 mgs weekly, Tren 500 mgs weekly. 1950 mgs weekly.

So this is what he said after hearing the cycle;

Most guys experience the worse nighsweats when they approach 2000 mgs of gear per week. It does not matter if it is stacked or even straight test. The reason for the nightsweats or added sweating in general is that the body has reached or surpassed its tolerance for the drug amounts - to many mgs per week basically. The sweating is a warning sign. It is like a hangover is to alcohol abuse.
    He added to clarify it does matter if this is some sophisticated stack or a single drug - most often users see it when using a triple stack though as their numbers add up before they realize the overall amount of mgs.

His cure? 1- put up with it and continue the amounts of gear or -
    2- back off a 100-200 mgs per week until the sweating goes away - which it will.

He also added this is a pretty set rule for most guys and sweating at 2000 mgs per week - but for some it may be higher and for some lower - but as a rule the sweating starts at the 2000 mark.

Also in his overall opinion you are better to back off and find your optimum doses without the sweats and then use those until you can tolerate higher doses. Again he added some may never be able to handle more and some may.

His final point was that you should be able to grow anyway keeping your doses under that sweating mark.

It was all very interesting to me and makes sense.
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
  • Stackt

Ive been getting night sweats lately .....sucks wake up in the middle of night and feel uncomfortable so switch positions and now my neck is in pain from sleeping the wrong way.Went to chiro but neck is still in pain. Might have to end my cycle early again for the 3rd straight cycle .Frusterated !

Comment

Working...