training splits

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tuke05

training splits

does anyone have a copy of Ronnie Colmans split....i lost mine...and if not whats everyones//
  • urafreak

i have not seen a ronnie coleman split... would be interesting to see what he's doing. although i would not attempt it most likely.

Comment

• tuke05

i was on it.. it was somethin like.......mon tricpes chest,tues back biceps shoulders, weds quads an hammies then thurs friday were mon an tuesday again resting on the weekend

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I vary my routine from time to time, currently my split looks like this. I vary my off days per week as well, so I just keep doing the body parts in order regardless what day of the week I take off.

Chest
        Back
        Legs
        shoulders
        Arms
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by tuke05
          i was on it.. it was somethin like.......mon tricpes chest,tues back biceps shoulders, weds quads an hammies then thurs friday were mon an tuesday again resting on the weekend
          how many exercises sets was the guy doing? a mass amount?

Comment

• rado

Haven't seen one, sorry.

Comment

• tuke05

it was 5x5 for most of the lifts

Comment

• LesserMan

Take a look at the 'unbelievable' video. His split during this time was

Wed/ Shoulders, calves
                Thurs/ back, bis
                Fri/ chest, tris
                Sat/quads, hams

Once-a-day training. All work-outs (except shoulders) twice a week. 2 1 hour cardio sessions am (pre training)/ pm (before bed)

Lesserman

Comment

• LesserMan

Mocvideo.com offers the best bodybuilding, figure, and fitness dvd's avaiable. Featuring top level IFBB Pro athletes.

Comment

Working...