andro products are useless

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brainbust

andro products are useless

am I the only one who thinks andro products are useless and you are better off making your own products?
  • NotorEsDsm

Yes, because there are a few products out there with proven results

Testabolin-AQ great results also has a anti estrogin in it
    Company is BSN

Another is 1-AD by Ergo

Comment

• BMZ

MOST of them are useless...but there are some good ones..........
      you are right in part.........
      there are some good transermal andros out there though also, bro

Comment

• NotorEsDsm

Your right most "good" products have been pulled do to the press. But if you can find "19-Nor-4-Androsten-3-17-Diol", buy it! Buy as much as you can this is the only formula that was proven to work, only because once it is processed by the liver, YOUR BODY would convert it to DECA. It is a true anabolic, unlike Androstendione. If any thing stick with "DIOL'S"
        But to this day on the market, BSN is proven to be the most effective. It is the only product that is absorbed directly into the blood stream. (over the counter) , that is

Comment

• Hoss

What products and/or companies have 19-Nor-4-Androsten-3-17-Diol products?

Comment

• hstff1153

i agree, but mag-10 does work pretty good. u do get the puffiness similar to test though

Comment

• FContact
              • Oct 2003

I have found that using a few PH together with each other ( which leads to exceeding recommended dosages) does lead to significant gains.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• New_Mass

Andros also worked well for me, but at the time i used them i've never injected yet. So maybe i had that good effect do to my receptor sites being clean. Ask yourself, have you ever injected before taking the andros, if so this could be your problem.

Comment

• supdawg

quote: What products and/or companies have 19-Nor-4-Androsten-3-17-Diol products?

I've never heard of it. I've tried androstendione with zero results. I've recently found that the 19-norando stuff does not readily make estrogen. does this make it more effective or safer?

Comment

• prolangtum

Originally posted by supdawg
                    quote: What products and/or companies have 19-Nor-4-Androsten-3-17-Diol products?

I've never heard of it. I've tried androstendione with zero results. I've recently found that the 19-norando stuff does not readily make estrogen. does this make it more effective or safer?
                    the dione versions do suck. Diols are much better. Its all about delivery. Do you expect gains from drinking test suspension? Transdermal is the way to go. 4-ad/1-T is a great combo. Of course Testosterone will always win out over 4-ad, but nothing can compare to 1-Test since it is an active steroid. I like injectable 1-T cyp much more than EQ.

Comment

• liftsiron
                      Administrator
                      • Nov 2003

Methyl 1 test is king but it is actually a steroid and not a prohormone. Of all the true prohormones that I've tried I like ergo 1AD the best.
                      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Ligirl

All that they did was cause my back to break out.

Comment

Working...