Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Old 04-10-2014, 10:03 PM   #1
Elvia1023

Ipamorelin

Ipamorelin

Ipamorelin is a growth hormone releasing peptide. It stimulates the body to release more human growth hormone and igf-1. Increases in gh and igf-1 can result in many benefits including:

- Builds Lean Tissue
- Lowers Body Fat
- Improved Recovery from training
- anti aging
- Improves Mood and Sleep Patterns

Ipamorelin is similar to other GHRP's such as GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. However Ipamorelin does not cause sudden spikes in prolactin or cortisol like GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 can do. Although I have to add that spike is usually minimal with GHRP 2/6. Both of those hormones when elevated can cause negative side effects. Cortisol is a steroid hormone that is released when stressed and can be very catabolic. Prolactin counteracts the effect of dopamine, which is responsible for sexual arousal. Elevated prolactin can cause a variety of unwanted physical and psychological effects.

Raun K et al. (1998) highlighted ipamorelin's beneficial effects over the other ghrp's. In pentobarbital anaesthetised rats, ipamorelin released GH with a potency and efficacy comparable to GHRP-6. In conscious swine, gh release after ipamorelin injection was high and again vey similar to GHRP6. In the same study GHRP-2 displayed higher potency but lower efficacy. The specificity for GH release was studied in swine. They found none of the GH secretagogues tested affected FSH, LH, PRL or TSH plasma levels. Administration of both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 resulted in increased plasma levels of ACTH and cortisol. Very surprisingly, ipamorelin did not release ACTH or cortisol in levels significantly different from those observed following GHRH stimulation. This lack of effect on ACTH and cortisol plasma levels was evident even when extremely high doses of were used. Ipamorelin was the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH.

A pharmacological profiling using GHRP and growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) antagonists clearly demonstrated that ipamorelin, like GHRP-6, stimulates GH release via a GHRP-like receptor. However ipameolin is slow in its delivery unlike GHRP’s which spike GH levels at a faster rate. This another notable difference when researching ghrp's. Moreover it has been shown that Ipamorelin is able to exert a dynamic control effect on the somatotroph population and on GH hormone content (Jiménez-Reina L et al. 2002).

A variety of promising effects have been displayed when ipamorelin has been studied. Adeghate E et al. (2004) examined the effect ipamorelin had on insulin secretion from pancreatic tissue fragments of normal and diabetic rats. Ipamorelin evoked significant (p<0.04) increases in insulin secretion from the pancreas of normal and diabetic rats. It was shown that ipamorelin stimulates insulin release through the calcium channel and the adrenergic receptor pathways.

Nitrogen balance is very important in humans. A positive value is often found during periods of growth, tissue repair or pregnancy. This means that the intake of nitrogen into the body is greater than the loss of nitrogen from the body, so there is an increase in the total body pool of protein. A negative value can be associated with burns, fevers, wasting diseases and other serious injuries and during periods of fasting. This means that the amount of nitrogen excreted from the body is greater than the amount of nitrogen ingested. Aagaard NK et al. (2009) studied the metabolic effects of Ipamorelin on selected hepatic measures of alpha-amino-nitrogen conversion during steroid-induced catabolism. Prednisolone was the steroid used to induce this catabolism. In prednisolone treated rats ipamorelin reduced CUNS by 20% (p<0.05), decreased the expression of urea cycle enzymes, neutralised N-balance, and normalized or improved organ N-contents. Therefore accelerated nitrogen wasting in the liver and other organs caused by prednisolone treatment was counteracted by treatment with Ipamorelin.

Ipamorelin is ideal for pre bed dosing due to it's long active life and minimal effect on hunger levels. When other GHRP's are used such as GHRP 2/6 they can cause a sudden increase in appetite which can be awkward pre bed. Doses as little as 200mcg are highly effective but I feel Ipamorelin truly shines when you boom dose it. I have gone up to as much as 1mg pre bed and that was incredible. Although for most a dose of 500mcg would be more than enough when combined with a GHRH. My favourite peptide cycle to date has been CJC-1295 DAC with GHRP-2 through the day. Then a high dose of Ipam used pre bed.

Finally just want to list what I feel is a key advantage ipamorelin has over GH injections in a research environment. Unlike GH injections it does not shut down the body’s natural production of this hormone, it just enhances it. In the long run this is a huge factor and I feel future studies will highlight the importance of this in relation to health.

References

1. Aagaard NK, Gr&amp;oslash;fte T, Greisen J, Malml&amp;ouml;f K, Johansen PB, Gr&amp;oslash;nbaek H, &amp;Oslash;rskov H, Tygstrup N, Vilstrup H (2009) Growth hormone and growth hormone secretagogue effects on nitrogen balance and urea synthesis in steroid treated rats. PMID: 19231263 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
2. Adeghate E, Ponery AS (2004) Mechanism of ipamorelin-evoked insulin release from the pancreas of normal and diabetic rats. PMID: 15665799 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
3. Raun K, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, Th&amp;oslash;gersen H, Madsen K, Ankersen M, Andersen PH (1998) Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. PMID: 9849822 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
4. Jim&amp;eacute;nez-Reina L, Ca&amp;ntilde;ete R, de la Torre MJ, Bernal G (2002) Influence of chronic treatment with the growth hormone secretagogue Ipamorelin, in young female rats: somatotroph response in vitro. PMID: 12168778 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Old 04-11-2014, 08:32 PM   #2
Elvia1023

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19231263
Old 04-12-2014, 02:48 AM   #3
Shinobi
Vet

Shinobi is on a distinguished road
Thanks Elvia!!!
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 07:40 PM   #4
Elvia1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
Thanks Elvia!!!
No problem

If you haven't tried it I would give it a go as it's great. I am trying hexarelin for the first time soon. But Ipamorelin is still my current favourite. Excited to try hexarelin
Old 04-13-2014, 10:13 AM   #5
bufbiker

I've tried it and have seen that the sides are much less significant. but it's so darned expensive compared to ghrp2 or 6. It costs as much as the cjc1295's.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:15 PM   #6
Elvia1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by bufbiker View Post
I've tried it and have seen that the sides are much less significant. but it's so darned expensive compared to ghrp2 or 6. It costs as much as the cjc1295's.
I just mentioned this to you in another thread but I see you have used it. Yeah Ipam can add up so GHRP 2/6 or Hexa are much more cost effective. As you know with Ipam higher doses are best. I do recommend to people though (if they can) to use ghrp-2/6 in the day and ipam just pre bed to save on cost but you get the benefits.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:20 PM   #7
Elvia1023

I only can do this for 1 person. But if anyone is willing to order at least 12 vials of Ipam and provide a log of your results I will give you them for 50% off. The log doesn't have to be detailed but just a 100% honest acc of your findings. It is a BOGO offer so if you want to try any other product you can add that too. So say you want to try x product add 2 to your cart and the code will charge you for 1.

So get 12 vials of Ipam and pay for 6
Old 05-30-2014, 02:08 PM   #8
1bigun11

Thanks for the information Elvia. You reconstitute it with ba water right, same as the GHRP's? (i.e. not like IGF-LR3)
Old 05-31-2014, 07:57 PM   #9
Elvia1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigun11 View Post
Thanks for the information Elvia. You reconstitute it with ba water right, same as the GHRP's? (i.e. not like IGF-LR3)
Yes you mix it with bac water.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:36 AM   #10
1bigun11

Thanks E. Much appreciated.
Old 06-01-2014, 08:19 PM   #11
Elvia1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigun11 View Post
Thanks E. Much appreciated.
Let me know how you get on with it.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:49 AM   #12
phoenix
Banned

phoenix is on a distinguished road
Great Thread!
phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:35 PM   #13
Elvia1023

Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue.

Raun K1, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, Thøgersen H, Madsen K, Ankersen M, Andersen PH.

The development and pharmacology of a new potent growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, ipamorelin, is described. Ipamorelin is a pentapeptide (Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2), which displays high GH releasing potency and efficacy in vitro and in vivo. As an outcome of a major chemistry programme, ipamorelin was identified within a series of compounds lacking the central dipeptide Ala-Trp of growth hormone-releasing peptide (GHRP)-1. In vitro, ipamorelin released GH from primary rat pituitary cells with a potency and efficacy similar to GHRP-6 (ECs) = 1.3+/-0.4nmol/l and Emax = 85+/-5% vs 2.2+/-0.3nmol/l and 100%). A pharmacological profiling using GHRP and growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) antagonists clearly demonstrated that ipamorelin, like GHRP-6, stimulates GH release via a GHRP-like receptor. In pentobarbital anaesthetised rats, ipamorelin released GH with a potency and efficacy comparable to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 80+/-42nmol/kg and Emax = 1545+/-250ng GH/ml vs 115+/-36nmol/kg and 1167+/-120ng GH/ml). In conscious swine, ipamorelin released GH with an ED50 = 2.3+/-0.03 nmol/kg and an Emax = 65+/-0.2 ng GH/ml plasma. Again, this was very similar to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 3.9+/-1.4 nmol/kg and Emax = 74+/-7ng GH/ml plasma). GHRP-2 displayed higher potency but lower efficacy (ED50 = 0.6 nmol/kg and Emax = 56+/-6 ng GH/ml plasma). The specificity for GH release was studied in swine. None of the GH secretagogues tested affected FSH, LH, PRL or TSH plasma levels. Administration of both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 resulted in increased plasma levels of ACTH and cortisol. Very surprisingly, ipamorelin did not release ACTH or cortisol in levels significantly different from those observed following GHRH stimulation. This lack of effect on ACTH and cortisol plasma levels was evident even at doses more than 200-fold higher than the ED50 for GH release. In conclusion, ipamorelin is the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH. The specificity of ipamorelin makes this compound a very interesting candidate for future clinical development.

PMID: 9849822 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Old 06-05-2015, 06:52 PM   #14
Elvia1023

I have just ordered so my next cycle will definitely be 500mcg Ipam twice daily The first shot with 100mcg cjc no dac and the pre bed one with 1mg tesamorelin
Old 06-17-2015, 06:05 PM   #15
Elvia1023

I am loving my cycle. I am only dosing it once daily but will start doing it twice soon. For the first 2 days I used 1mg sermorelin and 500mcg Ipam pre bed. The following 2 nights I used 1mg tesamorelin and 500mcg ipamorelin. I have noticed an increase in fatigue though which is a good sign (even if I don't like it). The hand numbness has been so bad and my sleep amazing. I hadn't been sleeping well over the last 2 months but these peps and made a huge difference and fast.