Coleman & 90's pros talk cycles

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Coleman & 90's pros talk cycles

Credit to Glyco for posting these vids over at WCBB. They are such a rare find I gotta bring them over here. I mean this shit is the bees knees - having Coleman on record talking about detailed drug usage, along with Aaron Baker, Priest, Cormier & Dillet. I find it hilarious how Platz says about how identities are being concealed, but it's obvious as hell who most of them are - especially Coleman haha!

I've only watched Coleman so far, so don't know if there's any exact dates mentioned in the other vids. But based on what Coleman said about how many times a year he competes, we know it's before '98 when he won the O. We also know it's after '96, since he talks about andro, and that didn't come out to the market until '96. So these vids were apparently made sometime between '96 & '98. Gonna watch the rest tomorrow. Enjoy all!

part 1:

part 2:

part 3:
  • Glycomann

Thanks for posting this over here.

Comment

• beast
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

Damn I need speakers....
      Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• clutchitalian
        • Sep 2011

awesome........

Comment

• Shovel
          VET
          • Jul 2011

The bees knees lol
          Semper Fi

Comment

• clutchitalian
            • Sep 2011

ronnies dosages were kind of confusing....... its funny they blur his face but its so obviously him....just waiting for him to say yeahhh buddy!!!!!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Coleman claims his cycles were around 1500mg of injectables and then orals - roughly around 2g ew at that point in his career. He said he ran drol @ 100mg ed, but it gave him headaches, so he dropped back to 50mg ed. Interesting how he claims he would come off everything 2 weeks out before a show - he's not the only one to say that. At that point, he claimed to only run slin for 2 days a few days out from the show when carb loading - he ran 15iu 2x ed for 2 days. He talks about how he was scared to death a couple times when running dieuretics due to extreme cramping. He says he ran Teslac for an anti - estrogen. He said they had blood tests done, and nolvadex was useless in blocking estrogen, and that nolvadex also inhibits effects of IGF in the body. Any truth to that IDK - I know Ronnie is far from scientist material though haha.

Too much to tell really - alot of good shit. Everyone will just have to check the vids out for themselves. I mean, these vids really are the shit - consider how often everyone has wanted to know what the pros ran, but could only speculate. Other than Yates & a handful of others, there's not much out there of guys telling what they ran in such detail.

I'm betting most that watch these vids will be saying "Yeah right - he ran wayyy more than that!". IMO, that's a cop-out of guys who can't accept that the elite are genetically gifted and can't take the fact they themselves may run more than that, yet aren't even in the same league development wise. Coleman & Yates both were in the same ball park during that time (mid-90's) with dosages in the 2g range. I for one believe it.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                • Sep 2011

ive always was intrigued with bodybuilders cycles....especially arnolds..........

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Great interview with Dillet.

Comment

• irish_2003
                    Vet
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                    Coleman claims his cycles were around 1500mg of injectables and then orals - roughly around 2g ew at that point in his career. He said he ran drol @ 100mg ed, but it gave him headaches, so he dropped back to 50mg ed. Interesting how he claims he would come off everything 2 weeks out before a show - he's not the only one to say that. At that point, he claimed to only run slin for 2 days a few days out from the show when carb loading - he ran 15iu 2x ed for 2 days. He talks about how he was scared to death a couple times when running dieuretics due to extreme cramping. He says he ran Teslac for an anti - estrogen. He said they had blood tests done, and nolvadex was useless in blocking estrogen, and that nolvadex also inhibits effects of IGF in the body. Any truth to that IDK - I know Ronnie is far from scientist material though haha.

Too much to tell really - alot of good shit. Everyone will just have to check the vids out for themselves. I mean, these vids really are the shit - consider how often everyone has wanted to know what the pros ran, but could only speculate. Other than Yates & a handful of others, there's not much out there of guys telling what they ran in such detail.

I'm betting most that watch these vids will be saying "Yeah right - he ran wayyy more than that!". IMO, that's a cop-out of guys who can't accept that the elite are genetically gifted and can't take the fact they themselves may run more than that, yet aren't even in the same league development wise. Coleman & Yates both were in the same ball park during that time (mid-90's) with dosages in the 2g range. I for one believe it.
                    That's alot of gh...im jealous

Comment

• Shovel
                      VET
                      • Jul 2011

If you can't get big on 2 grams weekly. Just give up lol
                      Semper Fi

Comment

• christoth

Coleman graduated Cum Laude from (GSU) in 1989 with a degr

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank

Coleman graduated Cum Laude from Grambling State University (GSU) in 1989 with a degree in accounting far from the idiot you would have people believe he is BTW all while playing football.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by christoth
                          Coleman graduated Cum Laude from Grambling State University (GSU) in 1989 with a degree in accounting far from the idiot you would have people believe he is BTW all while playing football.
                          I didn't say he was an idiot - I said he was far from being scientist material. There's a big gap in there. Stop reaching.

Comment

• Big B
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2016

Good videos. Thanks Dawgs

Comment

• Thate
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2007

first time I've heard of Teslac

Can't find much on it except that is it a derivative of progesterone and has been discontinued.....

Comment

Working...