Get 20% Better Results From Testosterone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

Very interesting and I just might try this route for my first simple test cycle. So will slin pins work for this type of inject?
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• ketsugo
      Vet
      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by pillsbury
      What I mean is ppl buying 1 1/2 pin for glutes 1 for leg 1/2 for delts... So concerned about getting deep as possible. Think there was literature supporting it actually. Simethig like the deeper you injected the faster it was utilized? Or is it bc you need it to be below the fat (muscle) or above (subq) ��
      Thats so you dont get buildup and make sure the compound gets into the system, however we BB use more then 200 mg weekly , I know on cycle I use 1000 mg I cant imagine doing this sub Q, but maybe try doing portion of it? I want to see more BB posts on this
      What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.
      Confucius
      Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)

Comment

Working...