X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeke
    Vet
    • May 2005

Adex question

Taking 1000mgs of test E and 600mgs of deca a week, and wanted to know what you guys take in msg a week in adex.

Let me know brothas..
  • Glycomann

People vary widely. You need bloodwork. Other than that its trial and error.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I use .5mg ed with high end test dose.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

For me it varies. Usually .25 mg e3d is enough. Higher doses .5 mg e3d.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Shinobi
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by zeke
          Taking 1000mgs of test E and 600mgs of deca a week, and wanted to know what you guys take in msg a week in adex.

Let me know brothas..
          Zeke, Im doing the exact same cycle as you. How long will last your cylce? how many calories do you consume per day? Are you doing cardio too?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
            • May 2019

Let me know brothas..
            Zeke it doesn't matter what anyone else takes. I know guys who need an AI when running only 200mg of test ew. Yet others - like myself - can run up to 750mg of test ew and not even need an AI. It is entirely an individual thing.

I will say that I don't run it as a precautionary, but only take it if I need it. Too much of an AI can fuq you up good - tanked estro, fatigue, achy joints, screwed up lipids, etc. I only like taking as few drugs as possible to get the job done, not keep adding to counter another drugs sides. It can snowball and next thing ya know you're running a shitload of drugs mainly all to counter the other drugs - crazy.
            Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• kriegernindo
              VET
              • Feb 2020

Originally posted by liftsiron
              I use .5mg ed with high end test dose.
              No side effects? How long do you take adex before taking a break?

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by kriegernindo
                No side effects? How long do you take adex before taking a break?
                Adex can mess with lipids so normally I use aromasin. I use aromasin for months upon months w/o negative sides.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• zeke
                  Vet
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by JerKy
                  Zeke it doesn't matter what anyone else takes. I know guys who need an AI when running only 200mg of test ew. Yet others - like myself - can run up to 750mg of test ew and not even need an AI. It is entirely an individual thing.

I will say that I don't run it as a precautionary, but only take it if I need it. Too much of an AI can fuq you up good - tanked estro, fatigue, achy joints, screwed up lipids, etc. I only like taking as few drugs as possible to get the job done, not keep adding to counter another drugs sides. It can snowball and next thing ya know you're running a shitload of drugs mainly all to counter the other drugs - crazy.
                  I'm the same way, 750 I don't have problems, and haven't in the past a a gram a week, but this time is different. Thats why I'm asking. This is new to me, but I do agree the lower dose the better. Just wanted an idea of a starting point.

Comment

• Shinobi
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2010

When you say you don't have problems you mean aromatisation or water retention?

Comment

• zeke
                      Vet
                      • May 2005

Adex can mess with lipids so normally I use aromasin. I use aromasin for months upon months w/o negative sides.
                      Nice!!! good to know, and at what dosage do you run it?

Comment

• zeke
                        Vet
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by Shinobi
                        Zeke, Im doing the exact same cycle as you. How long will last your cylce? how many calories do you consume per day? Are you doing cardio too?
                        Havent decided on how long. Probably base it on my shoulder issue. I'm needing a shoulder replacement, so I'm going to ride this as long as possible. I will drop the deca eventually out.

Only cardio is banging my girl friend, but I walk a lot during the day.

As much food as I can eat every day, but 75% clean diet.

Comment

• Shinobi
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2010

Havent decided on how long. Probably base it on my shoulder issue. I'm needing a shoulder replacement, so I'm going to ride this as long as possible. I will drop the deca eventually out.

Only cardio is banging my girl friend, but I walk a lot during the day.

As much food as I can eat every day, but 75% clean diet.
                          BTW how old are you?

Comment

• b52
                            • Oct 2006

Aromasin is my go to as well. I've also run it for months.

Comment

Working...