X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

Scammer Alert

*** EDITED ***
  • razrblack

thats some straight up b.s. there. why people do that crap? with the pursuit of excellence in fine-tuning our bodies, and builiding great physiques we should not be screwing each other. we all have the same goals. its sad that some people do this. it's just plain f**king sad that some will do this jacked up s**t to others for a couple hundred bucks. makes me want to drive to tennessee personally.

Comment

• Easto

Just shows that you can't be too careful!

Comment

• razrblack

there is no substitute for using common sense and your brain when trying to find sources for AS. you are messing with your freedom, and someone else's. please make sure to be extremely aware of everything you say and do when dealing with the pursuit of AS. it took me months to find a good source, and now it is gone over idiotic crap. i am now back at square one because of a couple of idiots. oh well, i need time to plan next cycle anyway. keep us updated on scammers bro!

Comment

• iron4life79

i just had a fellow A.R. bro ask me about this particular addy, so the name is obviously still circulating out there.

thanks for the heads up.

peace I4L

Comment

• takemo

thanks for the heads up,it's sad how people are like that.

Comment

• nj juice

Hey for a few bucks, i'll drive down there and blow his house up, what d'ya think?

Comment

Working...