Fina Cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angry Giant

Fina Cycle

I was thinking of doing a just fina cycle at 75mg/eod. Has anyone done a cycle with fina by itself? any feedback would be great. I'm a little worried about fina dick. And some one said my forearms would suffer without some test. Thanks....
  • Easto

The fina may shut you down, but that all depends on you. There are some people that actually get a higher sex drive while on fina. I really can't predict how YOU will react to fina, but you can always give it a shot.

What is your cycle history?

Comment

• railrunner

Bro, what was that you heard about forearms?

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

Add some prop at 100mg eod, you'll be glad you did.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Angry Giant

First cycle. Want something cheap and easily available like fina. Not sure if i want to try and get test out of synovex, with chance of not getting all of the estradiol out of it.

Some guy on another board said your forearms would suffer with just fina....i figure if your building muscles your building them everywhere.

Comment

• Easto

If this is your first cycle, I wouldn't bother with fina. You won't want to be injecting yourself ED or EOD. Get yourself some Test Enan and run that, you'll be glad you did.

Comment

• Angry Giant

I'll keep my eyes and ears open while i debat what to do. I wanted fina cause gear is hard to come by out here. I have home gym so i don't get a chance to find a hookup there...But i'll keep your suggestion in mind Easto

Comment

• Easto

Have you ever given yourself an injection? If you have a fear of needles, it's alot easier to run a Test Enan cycle (1 shot/week if you want) rather than a fina cycle where you have to inject EOD at the least.

Stick around the board for a while and do some research. In the meantime, make some frineds on the board and eventually a source will pop up. It is worth the wait, trust me. I was a member on the boards for over a year before I found a source that I could trust and I am glad I waited.

BTW, what are you stats
                weight:
                training experience:

Comment

• rock

I wouldn't do tren w/o some test....just in case

Comment

• JohnnyB
                    vet
                    • Jul 2003

Fina is a little much for a first cycle. Test should be easy to find, I was on the boards all of 2 weeks, when I found a source and it wasn't through a open source posting board either.

I've only asked once for an addy to a source that I already knew about one time. Just make sure you do your source checks with a mod or 2.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Angry Giant

never given self shot, but have a nurse in house. not scared of injections. How painful are they anyways? like i said, was just looking for something cheap and easily available. if i could find something with say, once a week shots, all the better. i'll have keep eyes open.

28 yrs. old
                      5' 11"
                      192 lbs.
                      2 yrs. training

Thanks for all the feedback fellas. this was not a spare of the moment desire. have been looking into this for quite awhile now. just thought i would come to the boards and get some solid info.

Comment

• black_sun

The shots themselves aren't painful but if you get gear that is heavy in ba (like qv enanthanate 250mg/ml) it tends to hurt a day or so after the shot. I agree with easto, go with test (cypionate or enanthanate) and you'll only have to do it once a week. Hope that helps.

Comment

• BUSHWACKER

Ethanate and Dbol is a good cycle for a first timer-- Although Fina and Prop is a really popular cycle I think you will get where you want to be alot easier with ethan and Dbol. Fina is different for every person -- wait til your done 1 cycle so you know how your body reacts to AS before you use the tren.
                          Hunt around there are ways to get the estrogen out that aren't that hard once you learn a bit about what you need to do-- make sure you know whats happening at every step along the way and what all the terms used in the recipe mean. Ask alot of questions before you begin-- most people can do it after they understand the process.. Lots to read out there

Comment

• FContact
                            • Oct 2003

Fina without Test is a rookie move. I recommend some Enathate @ 500 ew and bump up the fina to 100mg if you are going to do it eod. Fina is known to shutdown your HPTA quite hard, this is why you want to run test with it, if not you won't be able to get it up ( this is know as fina dick).

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Working...