do your wives and girl friends know

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buyb12

do your wives and girl friends know

do your wives and girl friends know you use aas.? If so what do they think..?

My whole family is hip to it. My girl doesn't like it she thinks it s dumb .....she wants me much smaller.....( funny thing is this is the smallest I've been sence she's known me ......6 years )
  • Easto

My girlfriend first told me that if I ever did AAS, she would dump me. So, I slowly introduced the fact about AAS over a couple months. Finally I had a feeling that she was "cool" with the whole idea, so I showed her my stash. It consisted of 3 vials, but I think she was more excided about it than I was. My gf (EuroChick) actually gave me a glute shot during my first cycle.

Comment

• YellowJacket

Originally posted by Easto
      My gf (EuroChick) actually gave me a glute shot during my first cycle.
      That first glute shot from the one you love, thats so special. A moment you will trasure always and tell your grand kids

Comment

• Pudgy

my ex knew , she needed alot of educating and had alot of questions , after that she was ok with it. she had worse sides from her bc than i ever have from juice

Comment

• JohnnyB
          vet
          • Jul 2003

Re: do your wives and girl friends know

Originally posted by buyb12
          do your wives and girl friends know you use aas.?
          Damn Bro if I had wifes and girl friends I wouldn't have time to juice

On the serious side, my wife told me to quit wasting our money on crappy supplements and do the real thing. She does my glute shots.

JohnnyB

Comment

• rado

My GF know's, doesn't approve of it though

She's understanding though

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by YellowJacket
              That first glute shot from the one you love, thats so special. A moment you will trasure always and tell your grand kids
              lmao!

Comment

• rock

GF new right away......she wants to start Var soon.....ahem....I'll be a little busy at night

Comment

• swampwood

My wife knows and when I finish cycle she tells me I better get next cycle ready. And she also does me glute shots but she has alotta trouble pushin the thick stuff. I told her Ill shrink up pretty fast and will loose most my lovin urge.(Im old yaknow,shes young)
                  if I dont keep it going.

Comment

• mugzy

My wife and I are both career people with high profile positions in our industries.The cool thing is she loves the aggression I get from being jacked.....I never expected her to react as positively as she has....she reads about it and tells me I should try different tests.She likes what prop does for my sex drive...

Comment

• mugzy

Comment

• Flex it

My wife know and doesn't relly like it, but.... oh well.

Comment

• Catzo1282

My gf doesnt know, that Im planning to do it. She would be really ignorent bc of all the bad propaganda out there. Oh well!!!!

Comment

• JohnnyB
                            vet
                            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Catzo1282
                            She would be really ignorent bc of all the bad propaganda out there. Oh well!!!!
                            Educate her Bro

JohnnyB

Comment

• BiggKay

she does now...lol

Comment

Working...