kynoselen ?s

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FballKicker

kynoselen ?s

OK, well I posted some basic questions about kynoslen a little while ago. I ordered it and it got here today. I have never done a steroid or anything like this before, and I want to do it safely. A lot of the kids on my football team are on roids, but they aren't doctors or bodybuilders, so I don't really trust everything they say.

Most things I have read say to use 1 mg/day. Does this sound right?

What needles should I use?

Where should I inject it? Supposely it hurts and you can't inject it in the same place constantly. It says spot injections are OK. So where should I "spit inject" it? I assume butt, tricep, stomach? On the box it says "Intramuscular or subcutaneous injectable solution."

How long of a cycle should I do? I want to do the minumum at first. Would 3 weeks do anything?

Should I inject it on days I don't work out?

Are there any known side effects? Long term or short term?

Ingrediants listed on the box are...
    Heptaminol Hydro Chloride
    Disodic Adenosine Monophosphate
    Sodium Selenite
    Magnesium Aspartate
    Ptassium Aspartate
    Cyanocobalamin

Any other tips or input is greatly appreciated as well.
    Thanks bros, I really appreciate it!
  • FballKicker

Well I started yesterday, took 1cc in my stomach today. Using 28gauge (since it's water based) and 1/2" needles since it doesn't have to be intramuscular. Going to do 1cc a day, rotating spot injections such as bicep, tricep, delts. My buddy is doing 2cc a day, because another guy said less than 10cc a week wont be that effective.

Can some one tell me where to inject into the pecs safely?

Thanks ya'll, I'll keep you updated.

Comment

• Saint4Life

first of all i just want you to know that a question like this is really hard to get answered. For one a lot of people read the boards for months researching and studying there shit, and they feel if your really interested that you'll do your research and not just ask a few quick questions to get you by anyway a little advice...use the search engine, check into www.spotinjections.com, and if you ever think about doing gear really do your research, research, research, before you reach for that needle...(no flame intended, i just cant stress the fact of research)

Comment

• rpwhit777

Tell me if I am wrong but kynoselen, is a compound that prevents muscle breakdown right??? I dont know that much about it bro...sorry

Comment

• JohnnyB
          vet
          • Jul 2003

I've heard good and bad, it seem to be different for each person that uses it. I have a feeling that the ones that don't like it are looking for steroid results, but can't be sure.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Saint4Life

it didn't do too much to me...i think if a person is up on all their vitamins and their diet is right then they wont see much effect form this....some bros say they take it just like supplements because of the b-12 in it..(gives you a great appetite)...

Comment

Working...