I took too much CLOMID!!!

Alright guys,

After my cycle i started taking clomid. I had these instructions:
    300mg x 1
    100mg x 10
    50mg x 10

But I miss read them!!!
    I thought it was 200mg instead of 100mg:
    I figured out that I wasn't reading the instructions right (after I noticed that I wouldn't have enough clomid for 20 days).

Here's what I've done so far

300mg x 1
    200mg x 2 (this is when I noticed something was wrong)
    to fix this, today i only took
    100mg

Is this too much clomid, and if so can too much clomid be harmful????

Please help me out, how should I continue with the clomid intake?

Thanx in advance,

Cimbur!!!!
  • mugzy

LOL..........Bro you will be perfectly fine and if it was cost effective thats exactly how we would all do it.Just drop too 100 mg now......no biggie

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

You said you start after your cycle i hope that means you waited 2 weeks first.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Easto

You are okay.

Comment

• cimbur

Guys, thanx a lot for your replies! I just wanted to say that I didn't wait 2 weeks. The instructions said 8 hours after the last administration. I finished my cycle on Sept. 26 and started clomid therapy on Sept. 27.

I got the instructions right off premiermuscle!

What should I do now? Stop taking clomid and continue after 2 weeks?

This steroid thing is really fu**ing me up (hope the next time around i don't make as many mistakes)

Cimbur.

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by cimbur
            Guys, thanx a lot for your replies! I just wanted to say that I didn't wait 2 weeks. The instructions said 8 hours after the last administration. I finished my cycle on Sept. 26 and started clomid therapy on Sept. 27.

I got the instructions right off premiermuscle!

What should I do now? Stop taking clomid and continue after 2 weeks?

This steroid thing is really fu**ing me up (hope the next time around i don't make as many mistakes)

Cimbur.
            the time when pct begins depends on the compounds you were taking. what was your cycle?

Comment

• urafreak

Question: When do I start Clomid? Some say 2 weeks others 3.

Answer: When you start using your clomid all depends on what steroids you were using during your cycle. Different steroids have different half lifes and you should adjust your clomid intake accordingly. As we have seen above, if we take clomid when the androgen levels in our body is still high it will be a waste. We need to wait for androgen levels to fall before implementing our clomid therapy. However if we take it too late we could possibly lose gains. Look at the list below to determine when you should start clomid therapy. By selecting from the list all the steroids you used in your cycle and which ever one has the latest starting point then go with that. For example if I cycled dbol, sustanon and winstrol I would use sustanon as it remains active in the body for the longest period of time.

Anadrol/Anapolan: 8 - 12 hours after last administration
              Deca: 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
              Dianabol: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
              Equipoise: 17 – 21 days after last injection
              Fina: 3 days after last injection
              Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
              Sustanon: 3 weeks after last injection
              Testosterone Cypionate: 2 weeks after last injection
              Testosterone Enanthate: 2 weeks after last injection
              Testosterone Propionate: 3 days after last injection
              Testosterone Suspension: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
              Winstrol: 8 – 12 hours after last administration

full article here

Comment

• cimbur

What was I taking?

This was my first aas cycle of any kind, I talked to pretty much all of you before starting and many of you were advising me not to take dbol alone (anyone remember?). But the circumstances were such that I only had dbol and therefore I went for it.

I did a 25 day dbol cycle only. To say the least I was a bit dissapointed by the gains. In fact, I don't think I gained a single pound while I was on it. I was taking 20mg a day:

2x5mg @ 7am
                2x5mg @ 7pm

I started my clomid treatment on the 26th day. I've taken a bit so far and I'm wondering if I should discontinue the use until a couple weeks have gone by. I doubt that my test levels are very high to begin with but I'm not sure what to do exactly.

Cimbur.

Comment

• Flex it

Your fine.

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by cimbur
                    What was I taking?

This was my first aas cycle of any kind, I talked to pretty much all of you before starting and many of you were advising me not to take dbol alone (anyone remember?). But the circumstances were such that I only had dbol and therefore I went for it.

I did a 25 day dbol cycle only. To say the least I was a bit dissapointed by the gains. In fact, I don't think I gained a single pound while I was on it. I was taking 20mg a day:

2x5mg @ 7am
                    2x5mg @ 7pm

I started my clomid treatment on the 26th day. I've taken a bit so far and I'm wondering if I should discontinue the use until a couple weeks have gone by. I doubt that my test levels are very high to begin with but I'm not sure what to do exactly.

Cimbur.
                    yes i remember your post....

i would continue with the pct. next time let us help you plan a better cycle bro.

cheers.

Comment

• Easto

Keep doing your PCT, but next time listen to us!!!!!!

Comment

Working...