anyone that can help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruster

anyone that can help

abcess or not: slight swelling, doesn't seem anymore than i've had before, pinkish, some fever...but it doesn't hurt at all
  • Easto

How long has it been sore?

It can't hurt to go get it checked out by a doctor. If it is an abcess, you don't want it to get any bigger.
    Check out this link.... http://www.premiermuscle.com/forum/s...ght=injections

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

Welcome to SS Bro

I agree with Easto, have it checked, preferibly by a Dr

JohnnyB

Comment

• bruster

ya i think i'm gonna go to doc.. but it hasn't been sore at all. just a lil pink. today is wensday and i did it monday. looks like it has went down some and i've been taking penicillin.

Comment

• Flex it

What kind of juice are you doing?

Comment

• bruster

Originally posted by Flex it
            What kind of juice are you doing?
            test/eq

Comment

• Mertz98

the antibiotics will do the trick i have had the same thing three times in the lat year and half it is cellulitis and can turn to an abcess that may need opened if antibiotics are not administered , if you were to go to the doc he will give you antibitics for it probably keflex . if your on antibitics now you should be fine but if in a few days it doesnt start to see any improvement then go to the doc immediately

Comment

• bruster

Originally posted by Mertz98
                the antibiotics will do the trick i have had the same thing three times in the lat year and half it is cellulitis and can turn to an abcess that may need opened if antibiotics are not administered , if you were to go to the doc he will give you antibitics for it probably keflex . if your on antibitics now you should be fine but if in a few days it doesnt start to see any improvement then go to the doc immediately
                ya i have been taking penicillin 250mg every 4 hrs (or trying).. i got up this mornin and it looked better.. swelling down more.. still slight pinkness(but less)..it's not gettting any worse

Comment

Working...