• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • budman222

front loading??

i would like too front load my cycle,can someone explain
    how i can do this.test e , and deca thx for any info
  • rado

frontloading would be doing 800-1000mg's of anything the 1st week. Meaning that your doing Enanthate or Eq, it would(some say, I don't like it) do you good.

Comment

• rado

good read at FG

TweetTo anyone who's used EQ, what are some opinions on frontloading this stuff for the first couple/few weeks to get it working a little sooner (QV E

Comment

• budman222

thx sir,sounded like most of them didnt realy care for front loading, also iv never done that much test in a week,might blow my brains out. ill stick too the cycle i planned.just takes so long for it to hit that i burn alot of my energy in the first month. thx

Comment

• JohnnyB
          vet
          • Jul 2003

Double the dose the first week, I like using prop for the first 4 weeks.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Easto

I would rather use something fast acting such as:Prop or Fina in the first weeks of a cycle. I hate waiting for test enan to kick in.

Comment

• swampwood

I use suspension first few wks. Because Im cheap.

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by budman222
                thx sir,
                no need for the "Sir"

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

I actually have been researching and contemplating over the idea of a "staircase" cycle. I believe the benefits would far outweight traditional frotloading. I believe that during a cycle you might benefit from leveling the first four weeks with a dosage of 400mg and then weeks 4-6 600mg and then 6-8 800mg then weeks 8-12 800mg added with prop. This will prevent your receptors from becoming stangnently saturated and consistantly give better nitrogen retention instead of leveling off growth and androgen levels. frontload the cycle then increase dosage then have a endcap of prop at the last 4 weeks. I know my post is really jumbled but does anyone understand kind of what im getting at?

Comment

• intense

wheres the link to that roid calculator?
                    Does anyone use it?

Comment

• Magaman

Originally posted by Easto
                      I would rather use something fast acting such as:Prop or Fina in the first weeks of a cycle. I hate waiting for test enan to kick in.
                      Yes front loading is usually done with a fast acting compound. Prop is a good choice. The whole purpose of front loading is to keep active levels of Test in your blood at all times. Since most AAS has a half life of 7-14 days then it would take that long to become active in your body. Prop has a very short half life of 48 hours. EOD injections of 100MG should do the trick!

Comment

• Mark_B

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
                        I actually have been researching and contemplating over the idea of a "staircase" cycle. I believe the benefits would far outweight traditional frotloading. I believe that during a cycle you might benefit from leveling the first four weeks with a dosage of 400mg and then weeks 4-6 600mg and then 6-8 800mg then weeks 8-12 800mg added with prop. This will prevent your receptors from becoming stangnently saturated and consistantly give better nitrogen retention instead of leveling off growth and androgen levels. frontload the cycle then increase dosage then have a endcap of prop at the last 4 weeks. I know my post is really jumbled but does anyone understand kind of what im getting at?
                        Yes, I understand everybit of that. To tell you the truth, that is the first time I have read anything like this. But it sounds logically right but I don't know how effective it is in practice. I would have to ask some people I know about the actual practice, if it does work. I will have to ask BigCat and RayBravo.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

mark see what you can conjure up on this "original" theory of mine. I shall have it copyright protected! lol com'on guys what does everyone else think about this?

Comment

• budman222

damn i had t
                            Last edited by Guest; 10-12-2003, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• T-Flex

Originally posted by JohnnyB
                              Double the dose the first week, I like using prop for the first 4 weeks.

JohnnyB

This works very well...

Comment

Working...