Dbol Dosage

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruster

Dbol Dosage

when taking dbol do you take it all in the morn.. or some in morn some in afternoon... all afternoon.. ahhh! help
  • JohnnyB
    vet
    • Jul 2003

Split it up into 4 doses, I think 3 would be the least.

JohnnyB

Comment

• bruster

i'm not sure how many i'm supposed to be taking ... i'm taking 5 a day now? enough?

Comment

• disinterment

I would also split up the tabs during the day and 5 tabs a day sounds good enough bro.

Comment

• bruster

so maybe 2 tabs in morn and 3 in afternoon? something like that?

Comment

• Easto

I woud just spread them all out over the whole day. Dbol has such a short half life, you'll want make sure yor levels don't drop off.

Comment

• rado

Re: Dbol Dosage

Originally posted by bruster
              when taking dbol do you take it all in the morn.. or some in morn some in afternoon... all afternoon.. ahhh! help
              need a bit more info. what kind are they? what doses are you looking for? usually from 3-5 times a day is fine.

Comment

• T-Flex

Just make sure you split it up throughout the day and you will be fine.

Comment

• rpwhit777

I personally like to split it up throughout the day, but I time it to take two an hour before I work out.... Dont know the logic behind this but the pump is awesome!!!!

Comment

• Saint4Life

Go for it every three hours or so...sounds really good to set it two hours before workout....unbelieveable pumps!!!!!

Comment

Working...