Anyone have experience with lasix furosemide?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FKITLETSGO

Anyone have experience with lasix furosemide?

Just wondering if anyone supplements with lasix to rid bloating during a cycle?
  • teekahty

way extreme bro .. lasix is a bad Mutha ...

Comment

• bigandripped

used it once getting ready for a meet and lost about 15 lbs from the time I was heading to the airport until my flight arrived. But I cramped real bad, lost too much water, it was a nightmare. I should've experimented better with the dosage before jumping rigth in. Live and learn.
      You should be ok at 40mg/day to start. It WILL help you lose the water weight. It's also a dangerous diuretic if you don't know what you're doing.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

what are possible side effects of light dosage. say 20-40mg/day?

Comment

• Easto

It really fucks with your potassium!!! If you don't want bloat dunring a cycle, why not run some Ldex?

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Im not going to make a regular habit of dieuretics just wondering about pratical usage for drying out before say.....spring break?.....photo shoot?

Comment

• bigandripped

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
              what are possible side effects of light dosage. say 20-40mg/day?
              nothing at all. even at 40mg you'll be ok, (I'm assuming you're at least over 200lbs)

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

im 282 at the current. lasix and dnp are my weak areas as far as sports "supplement's" well you can add igf-1 and a few other exotics as well

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Originally posted by bigandripped
                  nothing at all. even at 40mg you'll be ok, (I'm assuming you're at least over 200lbs)

At 40mg a day you won't have any problems even with extended use. I take 40mg ed of any cycle in which I use test, which is all my cycles except for the frequent anavar bridge. I suggest that you time your lasix dose so that it can be taken after your workout, otherwise you will not be as strong nor able to get as good a pump. Eating normal should surfice your k needs.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Thanks!

Comment

Working...