Training pics (for those who don't read the journal section ;)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • irongirl

Training pics (for those who don't read the journal section ;)

Just a couple- not very good shots. I need a new photographer
  • buffness

nice pic's!

Comment

• goes4ever
      • Sep 2004

that looks a LOT like the YMCA in my town. I need to come to canada to help you take pics......and other stuff

Comment

• irongirl

Thanks!

So, you like the pics g4e? Doesn't show me off very well though, do they?

Comment

• goes4ever
          • Sep 2004

of course, I love to see women in action

Comment

• mpresiv

You need me and G4 to come up there and slap the camera man. He cant take good pics. That is some serious weight you got on the bar. Thanks for posting the pics!!

Comment

• irongirl

You need me and G4 to come up there and slap the camera man. He cant take good pics. That is some serious weight you got on the bar. Thanks for posting the pics!!
              LMAO....yeah, I just recruited him cause neither one of my buddies was around. I definitely have to get better pics.

I am happy with the weight so far. I can't wait to see how far I can get

I'll get some pics of me training other bp's too over the next little while.

Thanks guys!

Comment

• rorouni777

I wish women did rack deads @ my gym. Makes it easier to stare at their ass.

Comment

• irongirl

I wish women did rack deads @ my gym. Makes it easier to stare at their ass.
                  LOL....I am the only woman at my gym that does deads of any kind! So I get stared at a lot. There are very few guys that do deads in my gym :dunno:

Comment

• rorouni777

Same here...........I mean the deads part not the being a woman part. I can't remember how many times one of the curl jockeys have come up to me telling me that I shouldn't do deads because I'll screw up my back.

Comment

Working...