• Show
Clear All
  • crenshinbon

started 1st cycle!!

hi!!
    i took my 1st shot yesterday!!
    test ethan- 400mg/week!
    test prop-100 mg/week
    i felt much stronger while workin out yesterday!!
    the question i had was , Will i feel stronger today , tomm, or due you feel it strongest on the 1st day and does it gradually go down everyday till your next shot??
  • klay

im pretty sure the test enan will take at least 3 or 4 wesks to kick in and the prop should be shot at least every 3 days to get any results from it. EOD would be best way to go on the prop.

Comment

• Easto

You are wasting the Prop. One injection per week isn't going to do jack shit for you (other than burn a whole in your wallet). Put the prop away and save it for another cycle.

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Easto
        You are wasting the Prop. One injection per week isn't going to do jack shit for you (other than burn a whole in your wallet). Put the prop away and save it for another cycle.
        or start use it eod for 4 weeks.

Your not feeling the test after one day, but keep your calories up and keep hitting the gym and you'll be fine

JohnnyB

Comment

• Mark_B

Originally posted by Easto
          Exactly.

Comment

• crenshinbon

well actually what i have is amps of testoprim D, which already contains a mixture of 200 mg ethan and 50 mg prop. So i m taking 2 at a time giving me 400 mg ethan and 100 mg prop. Sorry for not putting this in earlier!!

Comment

• JohnnyB
              vet
              • Jul 2003

Do twice a week shots

JohnnyB

Comment

• crenshinbon

its in a 1 ml oil suspension, so shud i take 1/2 ml eod??

Comment

Working...