Finally found you Rado!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark_B

Finally found you Rado!

Hahahaha, was searching for you over at FG and then at SM but they pointed me over here. I am taking that this is another new board. Finally got to being a mod I guess now this is my new home board. Gotta follow the Rado.
  • DblDmnGd38

Welcome to your new home Mark_B, it's nice to have you here

Comment

• urafreak

welcome.

Comment

• Mark_B

thank you!! I am glad to be here, especially with the ability to harrass RADO!!! Oh boy, I can't wait to photoshop more pics for that kid!!!

Comment

• Easto

Bump for photoshopped Rado pics.

Comment

• swampwood

Welcome Mark, Anyone that pics on Rado is welcome here.

Comment

• rado

Your BANNED kid

What up man, glad your here. Maybe you and I can start this shit up

Comment

• Mark_B

I will see about getting you re-directs to this board from some others that I am a member of. Some people owe me favors for graphic designing that I did for them.

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by Mark_B
                  I will see about getting you re-directs to this board from some others that I am a member of. Some people owe me favors for graphic designing that I did for them.
                  Don't start your shit or I will edit you

Comment

• Mark_B

I would love to see your edits Rado!! I think they would be halarious. This board will really start to rock once I get a few favors in from my friends. Oh, btw you need more emitcon choices, the amount that is here doesn't do you justice Rado

Comment

• Mark_B

OMG I kept hitting tab and going back to the main page!! I had to rewrite my message like 4 times, that was gay! LoL

So how was this board started Rado?

Comment

• rado

OMG I kept hitting tab and going back to the main page!! I had to rewrite my message like 4 times, that was gay! LoL

So how was this board started Rado?
                        urafreak started it, very good board but slow with traffic

As you can see, we have a great mod lineup

Comment

• Mark_B

Originally posted by rado
                          urafreak started it, very good board but slow with traffic

As you can see, we have a great mod lineup
                          LoL, yea sure do. But I do promise I will help with the traffic lineup.

So did you do that last cycle you were talking about?? Planning on doing another cycle? I just want answers kid!

Comment

• rado

LoL, yea sure do. But I do promise I will help with the traffic lineup.

So did you do that last cycle you were talking about?? Planning on doing another cycle? I just want answers kid!
                            I'm still waiting on 3 things to get my shit going

I also need to post my recent pics as of today I look much harder and leaner, I'm at 191lbs so far. My last cycle will be around 20 weeks

Comment

• Mark_B

EQ all the way right!! Whats in your cycle?

Comment

Working...