• Catzo1282

Started my first cycle

Whats up guys!
    I just started yesterday
    1-10wk Enathant 250mg
    1-10wk Teston 200 250mg
    1-4wk abombs 50mg
    PCT 3 weeks after my last injection. Got my antis coming

Im also thinking of goin on cell tech during PCT, is that a good idea?

Current stats as of Oct 6
    5'9 163lbs 9%bf
    5000 calories/7meals
    300g protein
    Training mad hard
  • elijah_123

Looks good bro! 3 weeks may be a bit long on the pct, 2 weeks should be plenty.

Comment

• Mark_B

Can you get anymore Abombs?? I would bump the abombs from 50 to 100mgs ED.

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

I would of saved the bombs for another cycle

JohnnyB

Comment

• Catzo1282

Originally posted by elijah_123
          Looks good bro! 3 weeks may be a bit long on the pct, 2 weeks should be plenty.
          Thanks, but i read something on drug profile at anabolicreview.com that the half life for enthant is 3 weeks till is gone. But it sounds safer to start clomid earlier so i wont lose any. Get the boys back up

Comment

• Catzo1282

Originally posted by Mark_B
            Can you get anymore Abombs?? I would bump the abombs from 50 to 100mgs ED.
            you wanna kill me man
            nah i'll pass thanks bro

Comment

• Mark_B

Originally posted by Catzo1282
              you wanna kill me man
              nah i'll pass thanks bro
              LoL 50 mgs won't kill.... Actually there are studies proving that 100mgs ED of abombs didn't take a toll on the kidneys really at all. IMO I would be doing 150mgs ED if it were my cycle. 50 just isn't enough for Abombs. Would def bump it up to 100mgs. I think everybody would agree, even ask JohnnyB

Comment

• Catzo1282

Originally posted by Mark_B
                LoL 50 mgs won't kill.... Actually there are studies proving that 100mgs ED of abombs didn't take a toll on the kidneys really at all. IMO I would be doing 150mgs ED if it were my cycle. 50 just isn't enough for Abombs. Would def bump it up to 100mgs. I think everybody would agree, even ask JohnnyB
                I was thinkin on dropping the abombs. Everyone that I ask tells me its really dangerous and all. I have 40tabs left.

Comment

• Mark_B

Yes, there is possibility for horrible side effects, but there are with needles if they aren't clean. Just have to be safe and watch out for signs of anything going wrong. Def get blood tests before and after cycles

Comment

• Catzo1282

thanks everyone

Comment

• Saint4Life

I really think you should drop the bombs, you've got plenty of time, this being your first cycle i'd just stay simple...and safe...

Comment

• Catzo1282

First week in my cycle already gained 11lbs, cant wait till the test kicks in!!!!

Comment

Working...