more better ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imerman2002

more better ?

Hello all, As most of you know Im on a 10 week cycle (week 3)of 400 mg test cyp. I wanted to know If 500 or 600 mg a wk Is better than 400mg a week. Also I heard Its better to taper down off cycle ie;400 week 8 300 week 9 200 week 10 Is that true. Thanks Again.........PS my test blood levels at week 3 are above 2000 ng/dl
  • zilla

Dosage depends on your cycle experience. You can generally do more test on later cycles, 400-1000 mg. I always taper, if you quit cold turkey you will crash. Last time I did that, I lost a lot of gains and went into a 3 week depressed state. Tapering off will make the post cycle much easier.

Zilla

Comment

• Easto

1. Keep your dosage where its at.
      2. Don't taper the gear. I doesn't do anything beneficial for you.

Comment

• swampwood

I agree w/Easto...400 is enough for now and a body is not going to start uping natural production while your tapering down. I started yrs ago w/taper and found it was a waste.
        Just my 2cc

Comment

• disinterment

like everybody said bro don't taper off and keep the dosage the same and increase it in later cycles.

Comment

• tinydb84

your body tapers for you, hence "half life", all you be doing is keeping yourself at a lower level of hormone. i would honestly up your dose to atleast 600mg/wk since your first cycle is always the best

Comment

• Easto

Leave you does where it ia at. I ran 400mg Enan for my first cycle and I gained over 20lbs (you can check my pics in the Members Pics section if you want).

Tapering doesn't do jack shit. If you run a cycle of Test @500mg/week, then start to taper down to 200mg/week (this is just an example) you will still be shut down. As long as you run your PCT correctly, you should be able to keep most of your gains.

Comment

• Saint4Life

Listen to EASTO, he is very right. it'll do you no good to taper, the only reason they did it in the past is because they didn't have the great things like Nolva,Clomid,etc... Waste of gear if you taper...

Comment

Working...