Ok here is a question...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coolraul

Ok here is a question...

Why does one NEED to use anabolic steroids. I am completely new to all of this so why is it that a simple food diet, if you are careful and do the right things, can't suffice to make me a ripped behemoth?

• Easto

You body has something called its genetic potential. I guess the best way to say this is that your genetics have predetermined how big you can actually get. By taking AAS, you can overcome this genetic barrier and actually get considerably larger.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Nobody actually "needs" anabolic steroids with the exception of the HIV infected or chemo patients maybe malnutrition and older men who's T levels are consistantly lowering. It is a matter of preference and how far you would like to take your physique. My question to you is why would you need steroids? If you are simply cutting then maybe you need them to maintain that 10 pounds of mass that you acquired over the winter or maybe you would like to increase hardness and vascularity while addding minute amounts of lbm while shedding bodyfat. If you would just like to cut up then my suggestion is get your nutritional regimen in check and add cardio four-five times a week first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. If you feel you are losing too much lbm then add anabolics/androgenics into the mix. peace

Comment

• rado

Re: Ok here is a question...

Originally posted by coolraul
        Why does one NEED to use anabolic steroids. I am completely new to all of this so why is it that a simple food diet, if you are careful and do the right things, can't suffice to make me a ripped behemoth?

It's not that no one really needs it. Most people don't have genetics to be really big and strong and some do. When you use Steroids, your providing your body "fuel" or extra "hormones" to reproduce itself to a bigger stronger size than expected. Like take for instance myself, every person in my family has always been small, not overweight though. Well I have been working out ever since I was a teenager and have got to be only so "big". Well Steroids gave me growth and strength, although you do have to conisder the fact that diet, training and sleep are needed to be planned out well though. Some steroids are better for endurance(winny, Eq), some for strength(Deca, Fina, Test) and some for lean mass(Fina, Winny, Eq). It's really what you want to accomplish, but YOU DON'T need steroids to do just that, "WE" just cheated

Comment

• T-Flex

They nailed it down pretty good. Those who have juice will tell you its a great feeling whil ON also..

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

Re: Re: Ok here is a question...

Originally posted by rado
            Some steroids are better for endurance(winny, Eq), some for strength(Deca, Fina, Test) and some for lean mass(Fina, Winny, Eq). It's really what you want to accomplish, but YOU DON'T need steroids to do just that, "WE" just cheated
            I'd add var to the last 2.

JohnnyB

Comment

• big Flex

there sure is

Comment

• SometimesGood

A simple question to answer your question: Why does anyone NEED to lift weights? Other than medicinally, of course.

Comment

Working...