opions.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • opie

opions.........

Well this is kinda my 2nd cycle. The first only concisted of 3 2cc bottles of deca 200.

WK 1 - 100mg QV Teston 200
    300mg QV Deca 300

WK 2-7 - 200mg QV Teston 200
    600mg QV Deca 300

WK 8 - 100mg QV Teston 200
    300mg QV Deca 300

Started taking half a pill every other day of A-bombs 3 days before my first injection.

6'3" 185lbs before i started Hope to get around the 210-215 mark. Not looking to compete just for my personal reasons. (i was 5'11" 85lbs when i graduated high school )

Diet is pretty lax but clean. I intake as much as possible without it making me sick. I have a VERY fast metabolism and i CANNOTT gain weight naturally.

Thanks for any input
  • Easto

To tell you the truth, at 6'3" you should be able to get to 215 without the use of steroids.

If you are having trouble gaining weight, maybe we can help you with your diet.

Comment

• opie

Originally posted by Easto
      To tell you the truth, at 6'3" you should be able to get to 215 without the use of steroids.

If you are having trouble gaining weight, maybe we can help you with your diet.

I have tried many a diet changes. I have learned that i can only consume so much food in a day. If i eat too much then i won't be able to eat for the next few days hense defeating the purpose of eating like crazy the few days before.

Although i am openminded to any and all suggestions,so please enlighten me on your ideas of a diet that i could try.

Also keep in mind i drive a truck for a living and i'm gone from home 4 days a week. So i have to eat what i can carry

Comment

• Easto

Can you post a sample diet for us in the diet forum?

Comment

• Easto

If you are going to run a cycle, don't taper at the beginning or the end. It's a waste of time IMO

Week 1 - 10
          400mg Test Enan (OR Cyp)
          Week 12 - 15
          PCT

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

Bro to make gains with juice you need more calories, so if you can't eat more thne your eating now don't waste your time or money on juice.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Big Sven

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Easto
              [B]If you are going to run a cycle, don't taper at the beginning or the end. It's a waste of time IMO

BUMP.

Comment

Working...