Smackdatazzgrl

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DblDmnGd38

Smackdatazzgrl

I wanted to give a warm welcome to Smackdatazzgrl. Thanks for coming over and checking us out.
  • Easto

Welcome to Steroidsupport!!!!

DblDmnGd38... shake that booty!

Comment

• urafreak

welcome, welcome.

Comment

• YummyLicious

Hiya Smack

Comment

• Smackdatazzgrl

Hi every one... ill give you a little info. im a 38 yr old mo mom of 6 (girls) and have been training for sometime now. 3 years ago i weighed 285 lbs @ 5'1. ive lost 137 lbs so far and would actually be closer to my goal however i took about a year and half off to have (and nurse) another baby. she is now 1 in a few weeks and its time i got back on track.. thanks DblDmnGd38 for bringing me over! I see a few familiars!

Comment

• swampwood

Welcome!

Comment

• YummyLicious

Originally posted by Smackdatazzgrl
              Hi every one... ill give you a little info. im a 38 yr old mo mom of 6 (girls) and have been training for sometime now. 3 years ago i weighed 285 lbs @ 5'1. ive lost 137 lbs so far and would actually be closer to my goal however i took about a year and half off to have (and nurse) another baby. she is now 1 in a few weeks and its time i got back on track.. thanks DblDmnGd38 for bringing me over! I see a few familiars!
              daaaaaaaaaaaaamn girl couldn't let the LOST 137 POUNDS go by unoticed. That is so awsome!!!

Oh & welcome.

Comment

• Smackdatazzgrl

Originally posted by YummyLicious
                daaaaaaaaaaaaamn girl couldn't let the LOST 137 POUNDS go by unoticed. That is so awsome!!!

Oh & welcome.
                thanks... im about 3/4 to my goal but am having to look at things differently now that im REALLY hittin the iron!

Comment

• Easto

That b*t*h in your avatar is crazy

Comment

• YummyLicious

Originally posted by Smackdatazzgrl
                    thanks... im about 3/4 to my goal but am having to look at things differently now that im REALLY hittin the iron!
                    always room for changes & improvements and with hitting the iron you will certainly reach your goal faster.

Comment

• rubberduckyo

Welcome, Smack!

Comment

Working...