Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uk_Phenom

Staying on Gear low doses for years

Hi,

I had cycled gear in the past and ended up losing nearly all my size and getting depressed so I tried something different.

I took Deca (200mg) per week for about 3 years non stop and went from 13 stone to around 17 stone in pretty good shape.
    I then took Deca (200mb) and Sustanon 250) on a weekly basis for 8 months non stop and my bench jumped by 30KG.

I did end up after that second cycle (noting I had not come off the first cycle) sore nipples. I never took any Nolvadex or anything

Side affects I noticed in this previous long cycle:
    Water retention after jab for a few days
    slow healing of buts etc
    Slight nipple soreness
    zero sperm count (it came back after 8 months off)
    deca dick

Incidently I had complete blood work done after being on gear non stop for two years and it was fine

Has anybody ever considered staying on a maintenance dose of gear long term rather than short intense cycles as it seemed to work well for me and that way you will gain steadily
  • uk_Phenom

I just wanted to add that I am about to go on a normal cycled approach to gear using winnie and deca with Nolvadex to try to prevent any gyno rather than stay on as before.

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by DRveejay11
      Age???
      This would help

JohnnyB

Comment

• uk_Phenom

I am 37 now.

I was 30ish when I went on the 3 year cycle as described. Then at 33 I took the dec and sust combo for about 8 months then came off for 3 years.

I also forgot to mention that I ended up with heartburn around 34 and take Nexium to prevent that on a ad-hoc basis. Don't know if this is to do with Gear or not.

My post is to see if anyone else has experience of low doses for long periods of time.

Comment

• uk_Phenom

Hi All,

Thought I would share something else with you all. I started taking winnie 10mb (2 weeks ago whilst waiting for my deca and other stuff to arrive) to see how things went (I have deca but that is in reserve) and 20mg nolvadex.

I have noticed that even on this my muscles are almost permanently pumped and people at work have noticed that I have got bigger.

The interesting thing is that I didn't take the deca initially cost I didn't have any but then I noticed something weird about my chest. In the morning and if it's cold, my chest is fine but when it is warm, my nipples are stretched and pushed out (gyno!!!).

I must have had it all along and not noticed. Now winnie isn't supposed to make it any worse but I have reluctant to take the deca cos of the slow wound healing I have experienced in the past with it. You know that I am going to have to find a good surgeon in the UK Feb/March next year to sort me out.

Another thing I have noticed is joint pain even on this low dose, especially around where my bicep tendon attaches to the shoulder.

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

Bro get to a Dr and get a check-up, for prostrate cancer. Long term use can excelerate it if you already have it. So be safe and have it checked.

JohnnyB

Comment

• uk_Phenom

Thanks for the advice - I plan to do that after christmas. There are reasons I can't do anything at the moment and the chances of someone under 40 getting it are 1 in 10,000 (thank god).

BTW! You gave me the scare of my life with that post but thanks for the concern. I have been rather careless and ignorant but previously the gym gurus never gave the advice you have here.

My plan now is to come off the gear, get my checkup after xmas and then get the gyno fixed via surgery. Hoping I have not done any other damage.

I will then guess being 37 have to be very careful with low dose low risk gear and short cycles of 6-8 weeks.

Will let you guys know the outcome (fingers crossed)

Comment

• JohnnyB
                vet
                • Jul 2003

Bro after that cycle you may be able to get HRT.

At the doses you mentioned if you got gyno from it you must be prone to it (gyno)

JohnnyB

Comment

• uk_Phenom

Hi,

I think I ended up with gyno by taking 200mg dec and sust 250 for 8 months non-stop after being on deca 200mg for 3 years non-stop with no anti-estro's or anything else. stupid off me yes.

Hey bro - if you were in my position.......

When I can off that previous cycle over 3 years ago, I just stopped dead and didn't take anything (Doctor said so I could get back my sperm) - The sperm came back but I also had mild gyno which I thought would go.

The soreness in the nipples never really went after that but I have started to notice it more now.

Ref the HRT (yeah! - I never had gyno in my 20's when I took parabolon, equipose, deca, dianabol, trinergic, primo etc on various 8-12 week cycles either with no anti-estro. - smiles)

I am just suprised that just easing into a cycle with this winnie has made it more prominent as that is not supposed to happen with winnie or so they say.

Anyway if I wasn't prone to it - I certainly am now. A question you can help me with perhaps please if it's not too much trouble - If I get the gyno surgery done and they get most of the tissue, does gyno still come back if you are not careful or is the damn thing gone for good ?

Comment

• JohnnyB
                    vet
                    • Jul 2003

Bro you'll need to do an extented recovery and yes gyno can come back after surgury.

Bro ask what ever you want(except for a source) we'll be glad to help if we know the answer.

JohnnyB

Comment

• RhiNo

Great post. Any more updates?

Comment

• liftsiron
                        Administrator
                        • Nov 2003

Welcome to the board. I was on a cycle using low to moderate doses of test and other drugs in a cycle fashion for over four years straight. I would cycle the other aas but I never went off of test during that time. I had frequent bloodwork (every 3 to 6 months) during that time.
                        About six months ago I went off of everything for a peroid of two months and had many tests run. All my bloodwork came back real good. I had a psa run for my prostate and that came back .91 which is good. I'm now currently running 500mgs sus a week and 15mgs d-bol ed.
                        In my area it is impossible to find a doctor that will put a man on HRT, but I do have lab results from my off time so I intend to bring them to a more enlightened Doctor. I would like to be able to obtain a script for test.
                        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...