Deca, Test and Win cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beaf

Deca, Test and Win cycle

This is my first post and I can need your help guys. Here is my status.

Weight: 170
    Height: 5.8
    Bodyfat: 21 %
    Calories: 2700 low fat diet.
    Cycle history: One cycle seven years ago Deca only. I have been lifting weights for 10 years.

I am doing cardio for 30 minutes 4 times a week and weight lifting for 4 days a week. I have been neglecting the food intake in the past but for the past month I have been on a strict 2700 calories low fat diet. When starting my cycle I will increase the calories to around 4000. I want to do a lean mass cycle and gain around 11 pounds and lose 6 % b/f.

This is my cycle suggestion.

Week 1-10: 400 mg/week of Sustanon
    Week 1-10: 200 mg/week of Deca
    Week 4-10: 40 mg/each day of Winstrol (orals).

Q1: Is this a good cycle considering my goals?
    Q2: Is this to much for me considering the fact that I have only taking one cycle of Deca in the past and that was 7 years ago?

Q3: I am not very fond in sticking needles in to my gluteus maximus so I figured I only do it ones a week. I was thinking of 400 mg of Sustanon, is this a good choice if I only want to inject ones a week, or must I divide the Sustanon injection to twice a week for best result?
    Q4: Can I mix the Deca and Sustanon and inject it in the same shot?
    Q5: I don’t want to retain a lot of water so I was thinking of taking Winstrol is this a good idea?

Q6: I was thinking Clomid or Nolvadex for post cycle therapy. Can you guys do a recommendation for the post cycle therapy i.e how much and for how long?

Any other comments?

Thanks in advance…
  • Easto

If you are 170lbs with 21%bf, you have about 135lbs of lean mass. I think right now you can probably put on a good amount of weight naturally just be messing around with your diet. Personally, I don't think you are ready to run a cycle right now, but you probably don't want to hear that.

If you do decide to run a cycle this is what I suggest:
    - Loss a considerable amount of fat first (naturally). Try and get you bf somewhere around 10-12% before running a cycle.
    - Pick up some Test Enan or Test Cyp and run that at 400mg for 10 weeks.
    - 2 weeks after you last shot, start clomid therpay:
    Day 1: 300mg Clomid
    Next 10 days: 100mg Clomid ED
    Last 10 days: 50mg Clomid ED
    - Make sure you have Nolvadex on hand incase you have signs of gyno.
    - Keep your calories high, but clean. Eat lots of Protein, Complex carbs, and good fats.

Comment

• beaf

Why?

Thanks for your suggestions, I will do as you recommend and try to get down to 10 % bodyfat before starting my cycle. Why do you not think I am ready for a cycle besides the fact that I am to fat?

thanks

Comment

• Easto

Because you don't even have 140lbs of lean mass on you. You could easily gain a bunch of weight naturally if you eat correctly, train hard, and get lots of rest.

Comment

• FContact
          • Oct 2003

Well if you are going to use the gear bump up the sust to 500mg a week the deca to 400mg a week and the winny to 50mg ed.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Working...