will this work?
    w1:500mg test/ 2mg gh ed/ insulin x 2 ed
    w2: 750 mg test/ 3mg gh ed/ insulin x2 ed
    w3: 450mg tren
    w4: prostamate ed/ cheque 500mcg ed( 4cc ed
    w5:600mg tren
    w6: prostamate ed/ cheque drops 700mcg ed ( 6cc
    - repeat w1-6

would use more fina but i get these big lumps from it. cheque drops is in mcg sooo... pack insert says its 41 times stronger then methlytest as an anabolic meaning 100mcg ( 1cc)equals 4mg of methyltest-- but it cant aromatize so its more like halotestin. this is just a guess on the cheque . 7 cc a day of this shit seems like alot so well see.
    prostamate is a pgf2a. serostim and novolog, delatestryl. also have a bunch of igf but dont know if its real.

ill gain weight with the test and insulin then switch over to somethings that cant aromatize to harden up. its what id call shotgunning but has a pattern- the estrogen and insulin wont get much chance to make me fat. this is the most creative ive ever been with this shit. am i just wasting my drugs here ?
  • Easto

I don't understand what the heck this is ^^^^.

Comment

• T-Flex

Originally posted by DRveejay11
      number1bum: you need to change this cycle bro......it's not "healthy" or sensible to run this sort of cycle.

How about:

Weeks 1-12 150 mg/TREN Every OTHER Day
      Weeks 1- 10 600 mg of TEST Enthanate
      Weeks 13-15 Post cycle therapy

You can run the GH and IGF along side this cycle if you still feel you need it. Please psot your stats, age, cycling history so we can BETTER advise you.

Now that looks much better!

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

How many cycles have you done?

JohnnyB

Comment

• JohnnyB
          vet
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by DRveejay11
          number1bum: you need to change this cycle bro......it's not "healthy" or sensible to run this sort of cycle.

How about:

Weeks 1-12 150 mg/TREN Every OTHER Day
          Weeks 1- 10 600 mg of TEST Enthanate
          Weeks 13-15 Post cycle therapy

You can run the GH and IGF along side this cycle if you still feel you need it. Please psot your stats, age, cycling history so we can BETTER advise you.
          Dayum 12 weeks of fina, the way he wrote up that cycle, I don't think he needs any

JohnnyB

Comment

• number1bum

thanks for the fast reply. fina for 12 weeks- couldnt do it. i only have 4 spots to shoot that and cant again in the same spot for 2 weeks. so i figure i mite as well load up those 4 spots and move on to another drug - i get these monkey lumps from it- probably because even with the kit there is still implant shit left over giving you time release fina. im guessing.

also dont want 2 powerful androgens competing eachother. i think halo or cheque drops compete for the same receptors as test, but dont give you the same weight gain ( because they cant aromatize) as testo does. i read some thing like that somewhere about proviron and cheque drops- they have higher uptakes at the receptor , displacing testo. dont know if fina is the same way but would suck if it was and you were trying to gain weight with testo .
            doing the same drug for 10 weeks is boring. ive done that and it works but this cycle is cool. think about it- im taking a diff drug every week, there are shots every day and i think the dose is high enough so i can really FEEL each drug working - but not too high . im phyched on this new program man! i used drugs like this when i first got big - just shotgunned everything . except here i should be able to get big AND hard because my estrogen and insulin isnt constantly high but my androgen level is. switching up like this could be the key

now the igf1- when i mixed up the powder with the ba there were some floating particles- and heavy residue on the vial wa;ll after i loaded up my syringes. also i let the syringes lay on their side in the freezer ( -20 c) and the igf1 mixture leaked thru the rubber stooper on the plunger into the syringe case so watch it! keep this shit needle end down in a box ! (stand them up) so yea the igf1 stuck to the vial wall thats kinda crazy but makes sense since 50% of the peptide is lost when you dont add a protein carrier like bovine serum. this is what happens when you add ba and not hcl and bovine serum. so i just been using 100 mcg-150 mcg a day to start figuring im getting half of that but im about to double that to see what happens. been using testo and insulin with it so its hard to see whats doing what. did feel incredibly flushed in my neck/face the first nite i used it but havent since --? have gotten bigger in just a few days. also its a pain in the ass measuring out cause it came 5 mg in a vial that can hold 2 cc - so each cc has 2500 mcg in it, each click has 25 mcg, and my insulin needles are 2 units per click. these are very tiny amounts here guys. then again the igf could be fake

the prostamte i tried taking, 4 1/2 cc shots at one setting. this is too much in the beginning so you feel like shit. i would say start at one mucle group each day, 1/2cc in each. then i guess ill work up from there. it does make you shit- just once - but didnt give me any breathing prob. little heavy in the chest/ quesy stomch that dissapears in 10-15 minute

also have some albuterol i guess ill throw it with the fina and arimidex ill use with the cheque to totally suppress any estrogen so i really get a blast of weight when i switch over to the test. have some lasix ill use at the end of week 12. hcg and repronex for a few. this cycle is totally nuts but i have used more gear before just not this crazy variety -just a bouquet of drugs man
            Attached Files

Comment

• swampwood

I think your asking for alot of trouble and wasting some gear.

Comment

• number1bum

yup, sure is a nasty cycle. i think the only ones worse have more. i think it would be dangerous to use all theses drugs together. also androgens mite compete against eachother or pgf2a against igf-1 or who knows? so by using in this manner there wont be much synergy but then the risk of 2 things working against eachother a is gone. i think with cycles like this the old 12 week cycles are gone- who wants to be moonfaced and waterlogged for that long anyway? and since most let their brain get inthe way when it comes to experimenting like this, i will lead the way. since ive never heard of anybody using like this, good or bad- i will post the results .

Comment

Working...