need some info on prohormones

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • protz2812

need some info on prohormones

I am new to this site but have been lifting for awhile. I was wondering what prohormones would be good choice to take. I heard 4-AD and 19-Nor are the better ones to take. I was wondering if this was true. I have a bottle of andro 250 from
    AST-SS and was wondering if this was good or what other would work good. I heard that there are not really any side effects they only have to posts these because they contain certain ingrediants. is this true and are there anyside effects.
    thanks
  • Easto

I don't know anything about PH's because I have never been interested in taking them. I let YellowJacket handle this thread

Comment

• protz2812

ok thanks

Comment

• YellowJacket

Re: need some info on prohormones

Originally posted by protz2812
        I am new to this site but have been lifting for awhile. I was wondering what prohormones would be good choice to take. I heard 4-AD and 19-Nor are the better ones to take. I was wondering if this was true. I have a bottle of andro 250 from
        AST-SS and was wondering if this was good or what other would work good. I heard that there are not really any side effects they only have to posts these because they contain certain ingrediants. is this true and are there anyside effects.
        thanks
        All AST PHs are junk. Your best bet in the legal dept. is 1-test/4-ad whether it be transdermal (a lotion you rub through the skin) or oral. Andro is awful as well. Our sponsor, www.powernutrition.net has BDC Nutrition's 1-T Pro transdermal 1-test/4-ad in stock and a myriad other 1-test/4-ad products, if youd rather take them orally.

Comment

• BMZ

YJ! good to see another good bro on this site......
          but yes the PHs are alot better transdermally.....they orals are broken down and almost useless.....you would have to take a shitload of pills to even get a good amount in your blood.....
          might as well do a real gear cycle......plus IMO they are priced way too high.........most orals for as much as you have to take they only last like 2 weeks for shitty efficacy......
          taking 6 pills a day for 20% getting in your blood...shitty odds IMO

Comment

• YellowJacket

Originally posted by BMZ
            they orals are broken down and almost useless
            This is a bit inaccurate. There are oral delivery systems (lymphatic) that are more bioavaliable than anyother. Molecular's 1-T Ethergels for example are very good oral 1-test capsules.

Everything else is correct, transdermals are cheaper and are more readily absorbed.

Comment

• protz2812

ok, thanks guys for the info, I will look into the supplements you gave

Comment

• protz2812

do I just put the bdc t-1 on my skin

Comment

• JohnnyB
                  vet
                  • Jul 2003

I'm not up on PH, so they shut a person down? If they do I don't think they'd be good for an 18 year old.

JohnnyB

Comment

• YellowJacket

Originally posted by protz2812
                    do I just put the bdc t-1 on my skin
                    Yes & rub it in like a lotion.

Comment

• YellowJacket

Originally posted by JohnnyB
                      I'm not up on PH, so they shut a person down? If they do I don't think they'd be good for an 18 year old.

JohnnyB
                      Yep, they'll shut you down and nope, not ideal for an 18 year old.

Comment

• protz2812

ok, probably ggetting annoying but where do I rub it , all over my body or just on muscles worked that day

Comment

• YellowJacket

On vascular areas, like the back of the knees, inner forearms, etc.

Comment

• rado

I like QV pro-H

Comment

Working...