tren 150 mg/day
    60mgdbol a day
    im in week 2

everythings cool so far
  • Easto

Where's the Test?

Comment

• railrunner

How about a little info. Your age,height,weight exper...etc.

And like Easto said......."wheres the beef"...uh, i mean test.

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

Welcome to PremierMuscle Bro

Like the Bros said some more info would help.

JohnnyB

Comment

• kolprit

im 225
          20yo
          this is my third cycle
          last two were test enanwith drol and dbols
          i dont see what this has to do with these being good drugs for gaining mass

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

Bro we need to ask these question because it helps with know what would be a good cycle for the person asking. Those are good drugs, but the stack doesn't look good and slin isn't for newbies, for that matter neither is fina or d-bol.

This part your not going to like either, your to young to juice. You need to go to a Dr to see if your hormonal system is ok. You could of damaged it for life.

JohnnyB

Comment

• elijah_123

Hehehe let us know in 2 or 3 weeks what it is like to have raisin size nuts

Comment

• kolprit

If you don't like the answers don't ask, but when you do be mature enough to except the ones given.
                Last edited by JohnnyB; 10-22-2003, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• elijah_123

Grow up, we asked for more info about your stats/cycle history to help.

Comment

• kolprit

im tired of these boards criticizin people for asking questions

mine is insulin good to stack with dbol and tren

thats it if ur not gonna answer my question then stay off the threads

Comment

• elijah_123

First kolprit, you do not order anyone around on the boards. Nor do I. Leave it to admin and mods to deal with morons.

Next slin is good to stack with dbol and tren, and even better if you add test. Which is what everyone is trying to tell you. Also if it is your first cycle test alone will do great. Hence asking about your cycle history.

Comment

• JohnnyB
                        vet
                        • Jul 2003

No one is criticizing you, they are giving you good safe healthy advice. But you don't want that, you just want to be told it OK.

Why ask if you don't want to hear the truth.

That truth is your to young to juice.

Look Bro getting pissy isn't going to help, you are asking for peoples advice and opinions. When they're given and you don't like them, don't start a pissing contest. Give your reason why you think it is right. If you don't have that to give then you really need to consider what was given to you.

We're here to help each other, at this point in your life the best help for you is to be told to stay away from juice. Weather you like it or not, that's what people that have been in this game longer then you are advising.

JohnnyB

Comment

• swampwood

Who ever sold the young man slin needs to be smacked.
                          If ya screw up on slin... ya screw up for life

Comment

• railrunner

20 is too young to use AAS, but if I remember correctly I was around 19 or 20 when i started. And if I had it to do over again I would have waited until at least 25.

Anywhoo, at least the "kid" is looking for some sound advice. Thats more than I can say I did at that age. I mean HELL....it's abvious he's going to take the sh*t no matter what we say. So all we can do is give due warning before hand and then some safe advice.

So here's mine: Wait until you are older...your nutz and bodies test levels will thank you. BUTT if your hard headed ass cant wait.......start simple and small....TEST ONLY!!!

Drop the slin and tren...you dont have the expierence

OH...and if you are already in week 2 why ask now?
                            Last edited by Guest; 10-24-2003, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• Andre_G

What does having experience have to do with injecting tren, fina and other AAS you guys are deeming "not for newbies". I don't understand how doing 5 cycles or 1 can prep you for tren. Please explain.

Comment

Working...