I guess I will post some...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shandi

I guess I will post some...

I am not real confident in myself so I do not usually post pictures, but I am changing now so I figure that it cannot hurt to post some. The black tattoo is on my lower back, I am not quite sure what the deal is with this pic because I was not real big when I got that tattoo and this pic was taken like the day after I got it. The second tattoo is the one I got a few months ago, I have to go back and get it detailed some more. The second pic is me and my little girl taken April 12, 2007, and the last one is me and my little nephew who was born on June 20, 2007.
    Attached Files
  • KajedAnimal

Cool tats! And you guys look cute in that pic...

Comment

• Shandi

And a few from my wedding in April. There is one of me and my mom, one of me and the new hubby and one of my younger brother kissing me on the cheek. Like I said, I know I need improvement, so just for fun I am also posting a pic of me right before I gained all the weight just so you can see the difference. This pic was taken my junior year of high school.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Shandi

Thanks Kaje, sorry guys about the big pic, I cannot get the big ones shrunken down anymore without them becoming itty bitty.

I am ready to be able to put nice progress pics up! I guess I can say they are coming soon, just not sure when.

Comment

• Sasa

Nice natsss

Comment

• QueenB

Shandi, for the pic size, try downloading Irfan view. It's free and really easy to use. If you need any help, email me and I'll be more than happy to talk you through it. You can adjust the size of the photographs without messing with the ratio. It's a pretty simple program and you can save the smaller versions without overwriting your original photographs.

As far as the pictures go, you are a beautiful young woman and I know that you'll reach your goals. Just keep your focus and dont be afraid to ask for help or some additional motivation when it seems like you arent making progress. Many of us have been there, we know how difficult it is. All my love hun.

Comment

• goes4ever
              • Sep 2004

shrinking pictures is SO easy with paint program that comes with your computer...........you open it with paint

click resize/skew
              type in whatever percent you want, like 50% for example, then click ok

looking cute BTW!

Comment

• Xflyboy

Looking good sis!

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Nice pics thanks for posting up ! !

Comment

• ironmaidn

Great pics, cool tats girl. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• goes4ever
                      • Sep 2004

I resized the one tat pic 4 ya

Comment

• Shandi

Thanks everyone, I have Irfanview on my pc for resizing pics for myspace and did not even think about using it. Thanks for the reminder Em, duh to me, lol. Hopefully I will have some progress pics soon to resize with it and post up here. And of course I will post the pic of my blue tat when I go and get it finished. I have to get some black lines added to it and some more detail. Once again, thanks to everyone, your comments make me feel good about myself. :dance2:

Comment

• Big Donkey

lookinnnn good Shandi

Comment

• SarahPT
                            AE Female Member
                            • Sep 2007

That one of you and your daughter by the ocean is so beautiful!

You really are a beautiful young woman. You have what it takes to reach your goals and I truly believe you can!
                            Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• Shandi

Thanks Sarah, the ocean pic of me and Bri is actually done at a portrait studio. The backgrounds there were great, they pulled down onto the floor for you to sit on them. They also printed the pictures while I waited and it was cheaper than having them done at wal-mart where you have to wait for them to come in.

Comment

Working...