Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • protz2812

need help with a cycle

I have just learned about prohormones.
    so now what kind of cycle could I use that will be effective and will not be too exspensive, I know they are not cheap so should I change every 2 weeks??????
  • JohnnyB
    vet
    • Jul 2003

Not really shure what your asking, are you ask about a PH cycle or gear cycle?

JohnnyB

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

Welcome to the board Bro

JohnnyB

Comment

• protz2812

oh hey thanks, well I want to take prohormones but I was wondering what would be a good cycle

Comment

• JohnnyB
          vet
          • Jul 2003

Bro at 18 you have enough hormones in your body to make plenty of gain. All the PH will do is shut your hpta system down, which can cause major problems in the future.

Get you diet, training and recovery down. You'll gain some weight, food is the key to gains. Steroids aren't, they can only help with your food intake, where food can give gains without gear.

JohnnyB

Comment

• protz2812

ok, thanks for the information

Comment

• FContact
              • Oct 2003

However to answer your question, after you have reached your genetic potential, and you don't want to do a cycle of AAS and rather opt for a ph cycle then I reccomend animal-stack, cyclo-zmass p.m, andro-stat 100 poppers (take 2), anabolic beast activator, with ofcourse a good diet and excercise regimen. I have done the above cycle and recieved significant gains and was accused by friends of being "on" when I wasn't. I must warn you that buying all those product will make a dent in you wallet, if your gonna put hormones in your body your better off buying the real thing.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• protz2812

ok, yeah they are pretty costly, should I take them all at the same time or rotate them

Comment

• FContact
                  • Oct 2003

You take the andro-poppers and the animal stack 45min before workout, the Beast anabolic activator 15 miniutes before workout, and the cyclo z-mass 45 min before you go to bed with no calcium because the calcium will cancel out the magnesium in the zmass.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• protz2812

ok, thanks I will have to try that.I am 18 and should I wait a couple years to take them since hormone levels are still and what age

Comment

• FContact
                      • Oct 2003

Well you should listen to Johnny B and wait, you really can achieve some significant gains if you have a good diet and excercise regimen. Remember most steroids increase appetite, that is part of how the make you grow so much. If you would start eating alot more even when you don't want to ( good foods not shit foods), consume at LEAST 1g of protein per bodyweight daily. I take 2g per bw, and when excercising do 3-4 sets and keep reps 6-8 you will definetly start seeing results you just have to have dedication. I personally like doing my reps 10 8 8 6. I also suggest supplementing with glutamine,about 5-10g a day, it is a good recovery agent and anti-catabolic and some studies indicate that it help slightly helps in stimulation gh release but I am not sure about that last part. If you take protein powders and eat food that contain complete proteins such as eggs, cheese, milk, and fish you will then be supplementing yourself with all 9 essential amino acids wich you need to get since your body does not produce them on its own. Even though glutamine is not an essential amino acid it is believed that supplementing your diet with glutamine will help overcome the traing paradox as well. Glutamine also aids in the transport of nitrogen wich is essential for muscle growth. Other than that you may want to also puchase some creatine which will increase the atp in your system enabling you to perform muscle contraction for a longer time ( about 7 seconds more). A good dosage is 5-10g and should be taken with dextrose or maltodextrin right after workout along with a protein shake. Finally purchasing some flaxseed oil and fish oil would not be a bad idea. Flaxseed and fish oil are omega 3 fatty acids classified as efa's (essential fatty acids) they have tons of benifiets such as aiding with joint pain, blood pressure, heart disease, and much more. Also these fats are used as energy when they are combined with glycerol to form a triglyceride wich is glycerol plus tree particles of fatty acids. I believe if you spend your money on these supplements instead of the PH's and continue to read, learn, and research you will be amazed with the results you can achieve.

Comment

• protz2812

ok thanks alot for all of the great info. yeah alot of people think that you have to take roids to get big, that is why I want to learn everything about them and tey not to use them and get as big as I can with out them

Comment

Working...