lost a friend

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • budman222

lost a friend

sunday this poor kid i know took a ride on his bike,80 mile round trip to his moms and on the way back he stoped at the store talked with cop and took off again not even 10 mins cop got a call for a hit and run,it threw the guy 100 yards,he died intantly.then we heard later that some guy on moter cycle circled 3 times then stoped and asked if hes alive or dead.cop said he dead.he told the guy stay here i want to get some info from you.but the fuck took off.he was a good kid only 22,i gave him work when i could my brother too .i mean how could you hit someone and not stop,thats sick.and hell only be charged with leaving accident.sucks man
  • YummyLicious

Bud I'm truly sickened to hear that story ......... makes one wonder what is happening to our society.

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

that sux

JohnnyB

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

I'm so sorry for your loss bud, that is really traggic

Comment

• urafreak

sorry to hear that.

Comment

• Andre_G

Yea, really sorry to hear that

Comment

• protz2812

yeah sorry to hear that, the kid had the nerve t ostop and ask if he was alright and then just took off like he did nothing wrong

Comment

• krash

condolences ...karma has a way of coming back and returning

Comment

• rado

Re: lost a friend

Originally posted by budman222
                  sunday this poor kid i know took a ride on his bike,80 mile round trip to his moms and on the way back he stoped at the store talked with cop and took off again not even 10 mins cop got a call for a hit and run,it threw the guy 100 yards,he died intantly.then we heard later that some guy on moter cycle circled 3 times then stoped and asked if hes alive or dead.cop said he dead.he told the guy stay here i want to get some info from you.but the fuck took off.he was a good kid only 22,i gave him work when i could my brother too .i mean how could you hit someone and not stop,thats sick.and hell only be charged with leaving accident.sucks man

sorry to hear the bro, I have a bike as well. I just bought one almost 2 months ago

I have to post the pics though, sorry to hear that

Comment

• budman222

yea they know its a toyota pick up cause they have the mirror,probly went home and came back on mortor bike ,at 1.00 in the morning,more than likey he was drunk.i got a funrel today i dont understand how thats going to work cause they creamated him.thx for support everyone

Comment

• The Beast

sorry to here that

Comment

Working...