Is my DNP working?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DerCribben

Is my DNP working?

I have been taking DNP for about a week now at 4oomg ed. I'm not really sweating anymore and my temperature has gone down to 98.4 degrees (it was 99.7 for the first few days).

Can anyone who actually has true knowledge of how DNP works tell me whether you think it is working correctly or not?

I am 29
    6"1"
    290lbs

I am on a 2300cal 60 30 10 (c/p/f) diet
    I am taking ala, vit e, vit c, and a, potassium, magnesium, mutivitamin packet that is made to be heavy in anti oxidants.
  • elijah_123

It isn't working. If your taking 400mg ED and it did work at one time it continues to work. Try going to 600mg.

Remeber the stuff has a 36 hour half life so you still have alot in your system.

Comment

• DerCribben

Originally posted by elijah_123
      It isn't working. If your taking 400mg ED and it did work at one time it continues to work. Try going to 600mg.

Remeber the stuff has a 36 hour half life so you still have alot in your system.
      I was thinking of going to 600mg, I hope this isn't fake shit. I thought the guy who sold it to me was a pretty cool guy, doesn't seem like a scammer. I was just about to stock up for my next time too, I guess I'll wait a minute.

Comment

• Easto

Have you checked out the DNP Manual in the Article section?

Comment

• DerCribben

Originally posted by Easto
          Have you checked out the DNP Manual in the Article section?
          I have read and saved to my hard drive about 10 different articles about DNP. I have articles by the "guru", by George spellwin Skrev, by "fonz", etc.

Any idea why my temperature would be lower than normal on 400mg's of this stuff? I am eating plenty of complex carbs (rolled oats, brown rice, sweet potatoes).

DC

Comment

Working...