CLA extreme

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbone10

CLA extreme

I have a supplement called CLA extreme and i was wondering if anybody had ever tried it or knew anything about it. I just thought i would ask the experts
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

CLA is great, but that company its not
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Myslf, DRveejay and others have tried large doses of cla over a period of time...big waste of time and money imo.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Trapology
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
        Myslf, DRveejay and others have tried large doses of cla over a period of time...big waste of time and money imo.
        what do u call a large dose?
        anything over the recommended dose dosent do anything
        Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Nigbo
          what do u call a large dose?
          anything over the recommended dose dosent do anything
          Actually cla like fish oil is dose dependent, in theory a lager dose should give you a better effect, I had no results at 12 grams ed.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• jbone10

thanks for the input fellas. i was kinda thinking i needed a larger dose than the bottle recommended i just can't take a lot of caffeine b/c of my general anxiety disorder. it really sucks

Comment

• Trapology
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by jbone10
              thanks for the input fellas. i was kinda thinking i needed a larger dose than the bottle recommended i just can't take a lot of caffeine b/c of my general anxiety disorder. it really sucks
              im really sure u can only take a certain amount
              not going against lifts or VJ, ill ask the lady who owns the company who makes the stuff when i get ahold of her

also lifts are u talking about the original CLA formula or the new one that is going around?

Comment

• Trapology
                • Jan 2007

Ok i spoke with 1 person about the CLA today.
                I was pretty sure there was a reason that using more then anything between 3.5-5g of CLA was inaffective but he didnt know it off hand.

Firstly something to remember which im sure lifts and VJ knew, but CLA is something used to burn fat, it dosent make u lose weight.Its also been reported that you can gain some lean muscle while doing this. It also helps reduce joint inflamation and colesterol..

Now theres 2 forms of "real" cla...clarinol(sp) and torinaol(sp)....clarinol is the best one because its in its most natural form...the torinol comes in capsules and requires a heating processes which in affect breats it down a bit and u lose potency...

Comment

• Thate
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

If using CLA you need to use tonalin

Comment

• liftsiron
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Thate
                    If using CLA you need to use tonalin
                    Yes tonalin is the best form. I was speaking ineffective for fat loss, but CLA has many health benefits somewhat similar to fish oils. 40-50 years ago the American diet included approx 20 times the cla as today's ave. diet.
                    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Thate
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

What foods contain CLA?

I prefer to heavy dose fish oil pills myself.

Comment

• liftsiron
                        Administrator
                        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Thate
                        What foods contain CLA?

I prefer to heavy dose fish oil pills myself.
                        Range fed beef and bison, the shit most beef is fed results in low cla beef. Milk, butter and cheese from range fed beef is also high in cla.
                        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Thate
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2007

All the milk, butter, and cheese I eat is fat free. I need to get some more buffalo.

Comment

• -JP-

Originally posted by liftsiron
                            Range fed beef and bison, the shit most beef is fed results in low cla beef. Milk, butter and cheese from range fed beef is also high in cla.
                            I was thinking of taking some CLA but I did research and found that getting it from the diet is healthier and supposedly better. Problem is this range fed is expensive real expensive... I might just go with the supplement

Comment

• MUSCLEKAOS

Whoever's taking CLA just make sure its derived from 100% Safflower Oil..anything that says Sunflower oil/Safflower oil means its one or the other...its usually sunflower cuz its cheaper...and make sure per serving its got 1285 or anything over 1000mg because the base oil makes up part of that dose, so minus the base oil its gonna give you 1000 total..Tonalin CLA is Safflower derived...

Pyruvate or Pyruvic Acid based Fat Burners are also highly effective if male under 18 percent or female under 26 percent...if Higher, go for the lipotropics, helps clean the fatty liver to break down fat more effectively....neithers got stimulants, so you conserve your lean body mass...

Comment

Working...