Havoc?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B&G

Havoc?

Looks similar to IBE's Epistane...Has anyone tried it and what were your results?
  • JrMaFia
    BANNED for being a JETS fan
    • Oct 2007

I am probably going to get flamed for this but Ross's andro-g product really works
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
    Cassidy: Crue!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
    Cassidy: Def Lep!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

jr they aren't comparable products at all bro

Comment

• Trapology
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Thate
        +1
        Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• IRON37

nigbo has diabeetus

Comment

• Bob Duff

Originally posted by IRON37
            nigbo has diabeetus
            Havoc and Epistane are the same product. It just comes down to who you trust more. I personally use and trust RPN Havoc.

Comment

• vnv

Originally posted by Thate
              Not in my experience. Both worked very well. Reminded me of Superdrol or even M1T but a little weaker. I really couldn't tell a difference between Epistane and Havoc.

Comment

• Thate
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by vnv
                Not in my experience. Both worked very well. Reminded me of Superdrol or even M1T but a little weaker. I really couldn't tell a difference between Epistane and Havoc.
                andro-g is a bunch of herbs, havoc has the stucture of a steroid. you may have not known what to be looking for.

Comment

• gunner7.62

I just started hitting up the havoc, been on it for about 5 days. I have a little more energy in the gym, but thats about it for now. maybe see better results in another week. gonna stack it with the "bunch of herbs" they speak of and see how it works together, I heard they complement eachother well. But introducing them one at a time just to let my body acclumate better.

Comment

• Bob Duff

sounds good, Havoc works well with Black dragon labs Furazavol and JuggerNaut nutrition Winztrol.

Comment

• gunner7.62

Been on this stuff for about 9 days, no other supplements at all except a multi vitamin. Up 4 pounds, and actually look harder in the mirror. Seems like this stuff might have some promise.

Comment

• colossus

how is this stuff coming along? I am looking for something that will turn up the fire a bit without hitting the juice yet.

Comment

• Bob Duff

Havoc is exactly that its sheds fat and gives you a solid strength increase. No bloat, no water weight and its a pure brand of the compound. Also pretty cheap too.

Comment

• colossus

Cool, I read this after I pm'ed you so disregard my questions about it via PM if you read this first. I guess I will have to give this stuff a shot.

Comment

• GetBigger

t-50 worked well for me. my bench went from a tough 370 for 4 reps to an easy 385 for 3 reps.

Comment

Working...