My progress with Methyl 1-Test

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rado

My progress with Methyl 1-Test

Good stuff IMO. I had the chance to try this product for 2 weeks and I will say that I'm impressed by the results. Until a few days ago I have felt "tighter" and my overall workouts have been a bit stronger. I've gained an average of 10-15lbs on all of my lifts in the past week or so, great stuff and thanks to http://powernutrition.net for sending me the product.
  • urafreak

good stuff. bump for pn!

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

Someone suggested I use it with test

JohnnyB

Comment

• djufo

can be stacked with test enanthate and dbol?

Comment

• Power Nutrition

I think Methyl would work great in place of dbol for the first 4 weeks of a long test cycle.

There is a guy who is stacking it with Prop and the results are awesome. It looks as though doing short 4 week cycles of M-1-T and prop will be a great cycle. This will allow for fast recovery due to the short duration of the cycle and not being shut down that hard.

Methyl by itself is proving to be an awesome product. I'm looking forward to hearing the feedback of it being stacked with other aromatizing products.

Thanks for the feedback Rado..!

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by Power Nutrition
            I think Methyl would work great in place of dbol for the first 4 weeks of a long test cycle.

There is a guy who is stacking it with Prop and the results are awesome. It looks as though doing short 4 week cycles of M-1-T and prop will be a great cycle. This will allow for fast recovery due to the short duration of the cycle and not being shut down that hard.

Methyl by itself is proving to be an awesome product. I'm looking forward to hearing the feedback of it being stacked with other aromatizing products.

Thanks for the feedback Rado..!
            I almost forgot to mention that I gained 3lbs on it. Not bad considering I've been off for quite sometime

Anytime man, anytime

Comment

• prolangtum

I ran some M 1-T for powernutrition. At maintenace cals i lost some bf and gained some muscle density. I liken it to tren in this regard, although it did not give me insane strength like tren does.

Comment

• swampwood

rado- Did it get you over your 150# barrier yet?

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by swampwood
                  rado- Did it get you over your 150# barrier yet?

Yup. 193lbs kid

Comment

• jyzza
                    Vet
                    • Jul 2003

Rado..post some pics
                    * muj kochanie *

Comment

• cincodemylo

Originally posted by DRveejay11
                      good stuff RADO

DJ: I would NOT....too many 17-aa's at once. Pick one or the other. Maybe give the methyl test a run vs the d-bol next time. See if you like it.
                      Too many 17-aa's at once? Are you saying methyl test is a 17'aa the same as dbol? I'm really confused here. methyl test is a prohormone correct? Any you are saying it competes with dianabol, a steroid? You wouldn't run methyl test with dbol and real test? Is that what you are saying? Because, I would have to say, why would you be running dbols and real test and a prohormone anyway? It seems you would be just pissing your money away using methly test to run with steroids. But then, who am I? I mean I don't have a big muscle avatar.

Comment

• Power Nutrition

Methyl 1 Test is an actual steriod, not pro-hormone or pro-steriod. The methylation is an addition to the molecule and DOES NOT change the parent compound (in this case, 1-test). The purpose of methylation is to enhance oral availability which it does to near 100%. As it stands, this product is the most effective 1-test product on the market.

Power Nutrition

Comment

• Power Nutrition

P.S. does not aromatize like dbol.

Comment

• cincodemylo

Originally posted by Power Nutrition
                            Methyl 1 Test is an actual steriod, not pro-hormone or pro-steriod. The methylation is an addition to the molecule and DOES NOT change the parent compound (in this case, 1-test). The purpose of methylation is to enhance oral availability which it does to near 100%. As it stands, this product is the most effective 1-test product on the market.

Power Nutrition
                            Wow, this does get confusing. 1-test is a steroid!!?? Blymy, and I've been having to go to a doctor for this when it is right over the counter? Why was I doing that? And you take it orally? I must investigate some more. I've got to speak with my doctor and stop my testosterone therapy. I can get the same results with methyl 1 test and I can just walk in a store and buy it. This sounds too good to be true. I must get back with you on this.

Comment

• T-Flex

I will be giving it a try in just a few short days.. Anything from power nutrition is worth trying..

Comment

Working...