Progressive Cycles

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DOUBLE J

Progressive Cycles

This is something that I have been giving a lot of thought to lately. Its all based in theory. I am not saying that this is how it is but food for thought. Makes sense to me though.

How often have you seen people mention that there best gains are made early in their cycles...such as the first 4-6 wks?

In most 10 week cycles I don`t see this as a problem. Now as many people are gravitating towards cycles averaging 20 wks or sometimes more it becomes much more questionable.

It seems that it becomes more important to force or trick to body into growth by playing with increasing dodes and changing up the AAS within the cycle.
    This is not a pyramid cycle....just stimulas ones muscles in order to extend growth beyond the for 4-6 wks that receptors are fresh.

An example might be instead of the common cycle which is simple yet losing some affectiveness such as
    WK 1-20 Test 750 EW
    WK 1-20 EQ 600EW
    WK1-4 to 6 D-bol 50ED
    As your body becomes use to the doses your using--causing the tailing off of gains... maybe try a cycle which changes up dosages and drugs so as to "force" or trick your recptors into being like the first 4-6 wks though out.
    Examples might be like this.
    WK 1-10 Test-E 750 EW
    WK 1-10 Deca 400ew
    Wk 1-4 D-bol 50 ED
    Then onto
    WK 11-15 Test-e 1000 EW
    WK 11-15 Tren 100 EOD
    Wk 11-15 Drol 50 ED
    Lastly
    WK 16-20 Test-E 1250EW
    WK 16-22 Tren 100 ED
    WK 16-22 Winnie 50 ED

Granted there are problems with some AAS`s being run too close to eachother and maybe you prefer Diff AAS`s.
    This is just hypothetical!

My though is by bumping dosages and inserting diff AAS`s you should effectively be able to "trick" the body into continued growth such as in the first 4 wks or so. The body is keep off guard and recptors are seeing either diff steriods and/or diff dosages hopefully stimulating growth.
    This is much the same as changing your routine in lifting. In other words like changing reps and/or exercises to stimulate growth and staying out of a rut.
    I`ve seen longer and longer cycles lately(I like 20 wks myself) but many people follow the keep it simple idea which has its place. It seems to me in MHO that over 20+wks that the body would adapt to the AAS`s use and especially the dosages.

This is just my thoughts and I have no real world proof that this is so. Logic says to me there may be some validation here.

OK, Let me here your thoughts.
  • budman222

i think your right cause in the summer i did a long cycle and it seemed to taper off towards the middle and end no real gains but still got the pump
    eq 400 wk
    tren eod
    sust 500 wk
    so if i changed doses that would have helped?
    just need a loan from the bank thats all!

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

You don't bump up the gear you bump up the calories

JohnnyB

Comment

• DOUBLE J

Originally posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
        I have had others mention the calorie bump also. Must be valid.
        Still see more possitive results with also playing with dosages and AAS`s in a long cycle.
        Your point is certainly noted and will be incorporated.

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
          Agreed. Also rest and training plays big role.

Comment

• DragonRider

Re: Progressive Cycles

Originally posted by DOUBLE J
            How often have you seen people mention that there best gains are made early in their cycles...such as the first 4-6 wks?

In most 10 week cycles I don`t see this as a problem. Now as many people are gravitating towards cycles averaging 20 wks or sometimes more it becomes much more questionable.

I`ve seen longer and longer cycles lately(I like 20 wks myself) but many people follow the keep it simple idea which has its place. It seems to me in MHO that over 20+wks that the body would adapt to the AAS`s use and especially the dosages.
            This isn't true for me personally. It takes me 4-6 weeks to begin seeing the growth and strength increases from AAS.
            This is one of the main reasons I do longer cycles. I'm just beginning to feel the effects when people are coming off of their cycle.
            There also seems to be an implication that once your size and strength increases stop or slow down it's time to come off of the cycle.
            What about the aspect of solidifying the gains you have made and tricking your body into thinking this is your new homeostasis.

Comment

Working...