Finally feel something !!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imerman2002

Finally feel something !!!

After my 5th injection of my 10 week cycle on test cyp.,and after no real results I finally felt It at the gym today. It was like the 45 lbs plates felt like quarters and the quarter lbs plates felt like dimes. Last week I could bench 225 for 8 reps at best and today I benched 255 for 7 reps. I have only gained 5 to 6 lbs in the last 5 weeks but all of a sudden Im hungery all the time.I incressed my dose from 400 mg to 600 mg (3cc's) and added 0.5 mg eod of Arimedex.The hard on in the morning was the only thing I felt from this cycle before and I was starting to worrry.Anyway.....My question is what should I expect for the next 5 weeks. How much weight should I gain if I eat 3500-4500 cals a day and train each body part two times a week.Thanks all, Best................
  • JohnnyB
    vet
    • Jul 2003

Bro don't up your dose you don't need it, keep it at 400mg. In training I like to go up in reps before I go up in weight, up to 12 then up the weight.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Easto

I ran a cycle of Enan and I didn't truely feel it until week 5 or so. I would have left your dose @400mg because that is all you really need.

Comment

Working...