Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OKMEDIC
    • Oct 2007

Meal Replacements

Well, for me it's time to begin my "cutting phase" as some call it. I call it hell. I'm trying to make it as easy as posible. I'm wanting to throw in a meal replacement, but after a bit of research I've found that all I have looked at contain one or more artificial sweetners. Is there one I'm missing that may not? Is there one that anyone would suggest? As long as it tastes half way decent I'll go for it. I remember my Myoplex days. Fairly thick but I could get it down. I do the Natural Optimum Protein now but am looking for more of a meal replacement. Any help or suggestions are welcome. Thanks bros and sis's.
    The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.
  • Dinitro

They get bashed a lot (for good reason, usually), but Biotest's MRP is superb. It's got good protein blends in it, fiber, and not a ton of fake sweeteners. I really like how it tastes, and despite Biotest's occasional shadiness with other supps, this one's really good.

Comment

• OKMEDIC
      • Oct 2007

Cool. Thanks. I'll check them out.
      The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• Adam's legend

no more meal replacements or protein shakes for me unless Im wanting to bulk bulk bulk. But I dont think Im going to do that anymore. Just lean mass for me thank you.

Comment

• crombie09

Prolab lean mass are great!

Comment

Working...