D-bol And Sides

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BABY BOY

D-bol And Sides

Stats age 31 weight 207 5'11" tall liften 10+years 5 strong aas use i think about 15 cycle [maybe 5 of witch i did right] goals of this cycle would like to put on 15lbs of upper body.Now my question started about 5 days ago...

750mgs test e split into 3 shots
    600mgs deca split into 2 shots
    3000 mgs b-12 split into 3 shots
    30 mgs d-bol ed
    Takeing 2 d-bol .05 at a time b-fast 2 lunch 2 dinner my problem is that i have been getting BAD heart burn like a acid reflux should i spread them out more? cut the dose? or take something like pepto for it. I go to the doc reg and he knows about my useing [not happy but is understanding] is this something i should tell him
  • BABY BOY

HELLO ello ello ello ello ello
    ANYBODY HERE here here here here

Comment

• Easto

If the doctor already knows about your AAS usage, you might as well mention this to him.

Also, Dbol has such a short half life, so I would suggest splitting up you dose as best a possible throughout the day.
      I would probably take 10mg 3x per day at least. Or you could even do 5mg 6x per day. Which ever is more convenient for you

Comment

• rado

Re: D-bol And Sides

Originally posted by BABY BOY
        Stats age 31 weight 207 5'11" tall liften 10+years 5 strong aas use i think about 15 cycle [maybe 5 of witch i did right] goals of this cycle would like to put on 15lbs of upper body.Now my question started about 5 days ago...

750mgs test e split into 3 shots
        600mgs deca split into 2 shots
        3000 mgs b-12 split into 3 shots
        30 mgs d-bol ed
        Takeing 2 d-bol .05 at a time b-fast 2 lunch 2 dinner my problem is that i have been getting BAD heart burn like a acid reflux should i spread them out more? cut the dose? or take something like pepto for it. I go to the doc reg and he knows about my useing [not happy but is understanding] is this something i should tell him
        I don't think it's the d-bol. Why so much gear though? You might be having an acid reflux like stated above.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

i im agreement that you should fill your doc in since he already knows about previous cycles

Comment

• BMZ

well I would suggest taking it 5mg x 6 doses or 7 doses...
            I am currently taking 30mg dbol myself...

but actually it's probably not the dbol giving you the heartburn

Comment

• BABY BOY

Thanks for the info i stopped the d-bol and no more heartburn [maby was not what it was spossed to be ] please no pm i dont need nothing thanks BABY BOY

Comment

Working...