primo vs deca quik question,,,,

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gotti

primo vs deca quik question,,,,

hi every one ,good to be here,, ihave a question on all readings i have done primo is always being compare to deca,,as far as being a safe injectable,, but i know is nothing like deca, as far as deca and its healing power on joints and pains ,deca is usually good at that like no other, i spect a bit more water retention with deca obios the stronger anabolic,, my question is as far as the ranking system goes is = str gains deca 4 primo 3.5 muscle gain deca 4 primo 3.5 . but then in sides they both rank the same with a 4 can some one give me a better expanation on why primo being the most gentle on all injectebles ranks the same as deca as far as safety goes,, or any good link to read ,, thanx
  • JohnnyB
    vet
    • Jul 2003

I've never understood that either with deca being a 19-nor, primo a derivative of DHT.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Easto

Those lists of AAS with rankings are very outdated and inaccurate. Your best bet to find accurate info on the majority of Steroids is in these PROFILES

Comment

• FContact
        • Oct 2003

Agree with Easto

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• JohnnyB
          vet
          • Jul 2003

That the one in my signature

JohnnyB

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

The same question was just asked on another board, deca to primo is as an apple to an orange.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Easto

I prefer oranges

Comment

• gotti

lol Liftsiron , it was problably me ,, with the same post ,, still not straight answer,, p any ways nice to be here , ps .. JohnnyB so u think deca is safer as primo is a dht derative... let me know what u think about that.. thanx again.

Comment

• Easto

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't even think about using Primo. It is over priced and the majority of Primo out there is fake.

Comment

• prolangtum

I agree with Easto. For primo to be affective, your going to need to run 600mgs a week at least, which will be pricey. 300mgs of Deca per week is plenty for good solid gains

Comment

• JohnnyB
                      vet
                      • Jul 2003

I'd say primo is safer, but like easto said it's faked a lot.

JohnnyB

Comment

• gotti

ok so dht ,,primo safer then deca,,, i have no problems with the fake,, friend got me 50 100 mg there super real,,also have the deca option and winny option .. just wanted to try something new ,,only ass i done before was deca.. but a bit of water ,and no sides at all during cycle.. i keep reading how safe and good primo is ,,, thanx again guys..

Comment

• Easto

Why not try some test?

Comment

Working...