IP adresses / Off topic

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andre_G

IP adresses / Off topic

How do you find out a persons IP adress by their hotmail account? Someone is fucking emailing my girlfriend saying i cheated on her with tons of girls and she is one of them. She told my girlfriend to email her back for a list of names. I'm fucking raging, and i need to find this IP adress so i can compare it to peoples that i know.
  • Easto

Re: IP adresses / Off topic

I'm looking into it for you

Comment

• Andre_G

Thanks bud.

ITs time like this i wish i had a punching bag. I cant wait till i find out who did it.

Comment

• Easto

I don't know jack shit about computers, so I am asking around at some of the other boards.

Right now all I am hearing is that there isn't much you can do about it right now.

Comment

• urafreak

you cannot find out a persons email address via hotmail bro. i'll try and think of a way you could get the ip.

Comment

• Andre_G

Thanks guys. I got some ideas from flexboard. But they seem kinda too computer-techie for me to door understand.

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by Andre_G
              Thanks guys. I got some ideas from flexboard. But they seem kinda too computer-techie for me to door understand.
              shoot me a pm bro, i'm a "computer-techie".

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

What do you use as your internet service provider? Maybe I can help you. If you use AOL, there is a link in the header that contains the IP address. Send me a PM or forward the email to Dbldmngd38@aol.com and I will tell you what the IP address is.

Comment

• urafreak

how did this turn out andre_g?

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Ura did he contact you via PM? He never contacted me...I was wondering it myself.

Comment

• urafreak

ya i talked to him about it. really not much anyone can do to get the ip of someone sending from hotmail or anywhere else i think.

i'm pretty sure header information contains just mails server ip's not the person that sent them. i'm still looking for an absolute answer.

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

I have had lots of success with this...if he would forward me the email I would be able to see for sure.

Comment

• urafreak

nice. i'm sure he will when he see this.

Comment

• YummyLicious

Perhaps she sent him a file that was actually a trojan and that's really how she's getting the 'goods' on him. I wonder if he's done a thorough virus scan?? If not he should!!

Comment

• Grownassman

You cannot get someone's IP from an email address. Most servers like AOL or another provider uses DHCP which automatically assign the IP address for each connection. Hotmail is a webbased service so the user could have logged on from any computer. Your out of luck bro!

Comment

Working...