• Show
Clear All
  • thecappyton

Fina, Test-E, Winny?

I am thinking of doing Test-E 500mg wks 1-9
    Fina 50-75mg ed wks 3-9
    Winstrol 50-100mg ed wks 5-9

I am considering throwing in some Eq, but I haven't decided
    I might switch the cycle around, but I already have the fina, test-e, and winstrol so I need to use at least these three. What do you guys suggest. This is my second cycle and on my first cycle I gained about 15lbs of lean muscle that I actually kept after post cycle. My first cycle was 25mg d-bol wks 1-4 and 500mg sust wks 1-8. My goals are to lean out mostly, but I would like to mass up some too. I am 206lbs and about 15%bf. I eat about 200-300g of protein a day and about 3000calories a day. On cycle I eat a good bit more. Suggestions?
  • thecappyton

I have also considered front loading the test since I don't want to run an oral for 8wks.

Comment

• Easto

Week 1- 10
      500mg Test Enan
      Week 1-6
      75mg Fina EOD
      Week 6 - 12
      50mg Winny ED
      Week 12
      PCT

This should help quite a bit. You may want to mess around with this a little bit. You could even run the Fina at weeks 6 - 12 with the winny, but I don't think I would do that for a 2nd cycle. If you were to move the fina to the end of the cycle, I would probably keep Winny out of the whole thing.

Comment

• rado

Re: Fina, Test-E, Winny?

Originally posted by thecappyton
        I am thinking of doing Test-E 500mg wks 1-9
        Fina 50-75mg ed wks 3-9
        Winstrol 50-100mg ed wks 5-9

I am considering throwing in some Eq, but I haven't decided
        I might switch the cycle around, but I already have the fina, test-e, and winstrol so I need to use at least these three. What do you guys suggest. This is my second cycle and on my first cycle I gained about 15lbs of lean muscle that I actually kept after post cycle. My first cycle was 25mg d-bol wks 1-4 and 500mg sust wks 1-8. My goals are to lean out mostly, but I would like to mass up some too. I am 206lbs and about 15%bf. I eat about 200-300g of protein a day and about 3000calories a day. On cycle I eat a good bit more. Suggestions?

how about this:

Test-500mgs wks-1-12
        Tren-75mgs EOD wks-1-6
        Winny-75mgs ED wks-7-12

Comment

• thecappyton

So do you think I should leave out Eq? Thanks for all the info.

Comment

• Easto

rado, i would run the winny 2 weeks past the Test. If you stop everything at week 12, you are going to be sitting there for 2 weeks waiting for the Test to clear. Might as well hit up some winny during this time, that's why I suggested the other cycle.

Comment

• FContact
              • Oct 2003

Or Test 500mg wks 1-10

Fina 75mgs eod wks 5-12 -------- I believe fina should be run at least 8wks but less than 12.

Winny 50mg ed wks 1-4. You should begin PCT 3days after your last inj of tren.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Grownassman

For a second cycle I would do this:

Weeks 1-10: Test-E 500mg
                Weeks 1-8: Fina 75mg EOD
                Weeks 2-10: Winstrol 50 EOD

Weeks 12-13: HCG and Clomid PCT

For your second cycle I would take Fina and Winstrol EOD instead of ED. Plus you have never used Fina before and you don't know how you are going to react to it. Some people can get some weird sides from Fina. Like night sweats, fever, and/or insomnia. Just remember to be smart and start slowly and then change it up more on the next cycle. You have plenty of time!

Comment

• Lancelot

Originally posted by Grownassman
                  For a second cycle I would do this:

Weeks 1-10: Test-E 500mg
                  Weeks 1-8: Fina 75mg EOD
                  Weeks 2-10: Winstrol 50 EOD

Weeks 12-13: HCG and Clomid PCT

For your second cycle I would take Fina and Winstrol EOD instead of ED. Plus you have never used Fina before and you don't know how you are going to react to it. Some people can get some weird sides from Fina. Like night sweats, fever, and/or insomnia. Just remember to be smart and start slowly and then change it up more on the next cycle. You have plenty of time!
                  I agree with this chioce, but keeping winny just a little shorter: 50mg EOD weeks 4-10.
                  You could olso keep test-e weeks 1-8 so you could start PCT immediately after last tren and winny shots.

Comment

Working...