Comming off-Last shot today PCT?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StillWorkin

Comming off-Last shot today PCT?

Well, I took my last shot today. I came in at 205 5'11 and finished at 238. Total of 33lbs. Sounds crazy. I had my bf tested a few weeks back and after 1 month I only went up 0.8%bf. Sooo.... I think at most I went up 2.5% now. Its all good, by 34in pants still fit, just snug.

PCT: How you guys think I should run my Nolva and Clomid. They are BOTH 50mg pills each. When, how much. I was taking Aratest, which is 200mg Enen and 50mg Prop. Thanks
  • StillWorkin

It was 6 weeks and 583 mg a week. It was my first and my shit was underfilled, so 6 weeks is ok anyway for my first.

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

Damn Bro that to bad it wasa underfilled 8 would of been better, the enan is just starting to kick in at 6 weeks. Start pct 2 weeks after last injection.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Easto

Day 1 - 300mg Clomid
        Next 10 days - 100mg Clomid
        Last 10 days - 50mg Clomid

Comment

• StillWorkin

It was JUST starting?..... That means that I have only felt the Prop so far?

Comment

• Easto

You probably didn't get the full effect from the Enan like you would have if you ran a 10 or 12 weeker. At least now you know and you will run a better cycle next time.

Comment

• JohnnyB
              vet
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by StillWorkin
              It was JUST starting?..... That means that I have only felt the Prop so far?
              It was just starting to get your blood levels to the highest they were going to get. Here's a site you can use to see when your blood levels will reach their peak.

JohnnyB

Comment

Working...