ephedra products

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • colossus

ephedra products

So what is the story on this stuff? Is it banned or what? I noticed some online stores still sell this stuff but I have been warned they are scammer sites. Anyone still sell this stuff legally?
  • Bob Duff

yeah theres a sick site that sells it heres the link. Id go with asia black works wonders.

Comment

• meateater

lipodrene
      stimerex
      hydroxyslim

^^^ all have ephedra

Comment

• black7
        Vet
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by seanc5488
        yeah theres a sick site that sells it heres the link. Id go with asia black works wonders.

http://www.crown-supplements.com/car...x&cPath=85_114
        asia black is good..i lost a few lbs on it
        Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• colossus

Originally posted by seanc5488

http://www.crown-supplements.com/car...x&cPath=85_114
          haha yeah I know about this site and the owner lol. Why did you have to run out of the ephburn 25 and when are you getting it back in?

Comment

• Bob Duff

I'll have it in about a week i would say. It sells fast but the Asia Black is just as good in my opinion.

Comment

• Jester
              VET
              • May 2004

I'm pretty sure any ephedra product you can get from a legit online store is gonna be standardized to 10mg's.

Comment

• Jester
                VET
                • May 2004

however... i just found some standardized to 25mg's

Comment

• colossus

Originally posted by Jester
                  however... i just found some standardized to 25mg's
                  Im really looking for the pure extract form. I am on my last bottle of "pure ephedrine" that I stocked up awhile back. Any of you guys know where I can get something similar to that?

Sean thanks for the heads up, Im gonna get me some of that asia stuff then.

Comment

• chubbychaser81

My bf just got some asia black from crown... lol all he said was muscletech never had shit on this!!!! Also anyone wanting to try it, do start out with one pill he said it comes slow then WHAM! its like taking a 8ball to the dome.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                      BANNED for being a JETS fan
                      • Oct 2007

asia black is so so strong lol
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                      Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                      Cassidy: Crue!
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                      Cassidy: Def Lep!
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                      Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• gunner7.62

Just bought some of the Asia black myself. Got it today, ya I agree take one pill for a bit to get use to it. I unfortunately took two, and my whole body is jittery as hell.

Comment

• Istrike300

I know it's a little late for this, but why don't you guys just go to your local Rite Aid, Walgreens or something of the like and pick up some Bronk Aid?? 25mgs per serving.

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Originally posted by Istrike300
                            I know it's a little late for this, but why don't you guys just go to your local Rite Aid, Walgreens or something of the like and pick up some Bronk Aid?? 25mgs per serving.
                            yup. that is the shit. Bronkaid, ask for it at the pharmacy counter.

Comment

Working...