Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pumkinhead

question about eating extra calories during cycle

Hi Everybody!
    I am 52yo, 5'6" about 160lbs (was 152lbs when I started this almost 2 weeks ago) about 12% bodyfat.

I am running 75mg tren EOD, and 400-500mg Test cyp weekly. I have been getting noticably stronger in my lifts. My diet is pretty good, but I've been reading that people really don't see gains until week 5 or 6, and it's mostly water right now. Should I cut back on my calories until later in my cycle, so I won't get fat? Seems a lot of the weight I've gained is fat.

I'm not doing much cardio, but my workouts are intense, and I'm trying real hard NOT to overtrain. I feel like I could do a lot more. I have noticed an enhanced recovery. Before after leg day I would be sore for a week, now, two days later, I'm not sore at all.

I'm doing a push - pull - legs split, but I'm thinking about going back to a full body workout 3 x week (like HST).

Any input would be appreciated.
  • Easto

Since Tren is a fast acting steroid, you should be seeing results fairly soon. From my experience, you'll get the better effect from the test around week 5. If I were you I would keep my calories high to take advantage of the Tren.

Workout advice:
    How many days/week can you workout? This will allow us to design a split.

Comment

• pumkinhead

Great! Fanatastic!
      I have my own gym, a power rack with selectorized plate attachment (for high or low pully attachments) and a Olympic weight set, adjustable bench and power block dumbells and a varity of attachments.
      Only downside is it's in the sunroom, and it's getting cold!
      Where are you located?

ps. I was doing the tren ED, but got tired of sticking myself everyday. Does it make a big diff?

and thanks!

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

some say no others yes, I think it's ok to go eod, I wouldn't go any further then that. Acetate is the shortest ester. Here's a thread with info on esters http://www.premiermuscle.com/forum/s...&threadid=1609

JohnnyB

Comment

Working...